Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Expat Hell on lockdown?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Otter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BackRow wrote:
wait, there's people who don't think 99% of what's on expathell is made up?

Yep, just like some idiots believe that 5he Onion is real.

BTW I got the cowardly death threat too. I certainly am not going to lose any sleep over it
Hokie21

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Otter wrote:
BackRow wrote:
wait, there's people who don't think 99% of what's on expathell is made up?

Yep, just like some idiots believe that 5he Onion is real.

BTW I got the cowardly death threat too. I certainly am not going to lose any sleep over it

I think everyone has gotten a message from that guy at some point. Here is what he sent me.

Can you please remove yourself from the gene pool? Preferably in the most painful and agonizing way possible? Retard

Die painfully okay? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death in a
garbage compactor, or by getting your cranium smashed in.

STFU s_ithead, before you get your head kicked in.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I'm not mistaken "Jake" was married to a local gal. Maybe she found out he was he was the owner of the blog and threatened him with divorce if he didn't shut it down. I remember "Mr. Wonderful" used to tell hilarious stories about "my mongol wife and two mongel kids". People just couldn't believe he was writing such things about his family. Then the site shut down, disappearing into thin air. I wonder if Jake's wife discovered his blog and thought, "My husband despises Korean people. Worse, when I thought he was reading at the coffee shop he was actually in Itaewon banging one tranny after another. And paying them with money I could have used to buy shoes. This has got to stop."

Two hilarious blogs just disappearing like that. I suspect there's a woman behind it. Confused
jjajangmyun

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lucas

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading the Klown blog the other day, it seems that he reads Dave's too. Very Happy

He wrote a nice post about steel rails, made me giggle like a school girl around several Nigerian men.

It looks as though someone has taken his blog, put it in Facebook with a user 'fred west' for the Koreans to find..... (fred west was a UK murderer) wasn't me btw!
Captain Corea

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucas wrote:
I was reading the Klown blog the other day, it seems that he reads Dave's too. Very Happy

He wrote a nice post about steel rails, made me giggle like a school girl around several Nigerian men.

It looks as though someone has taken his blog, put it in Facebook with a user 'fred west' for the Koreans to find..... (fred west was a UK murderer) wasn't me btw!

Funny, saw that on FB too.
Steelrails

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucas wrote:

I'm a bit disappointed. I was expecting a full scale rant, but I just get a brief mention.

Anyways, while it might have been very black comedy at the start with his blog, at this point I'm amazed that some people can read what he writes and not see him as a lunatic/racist. I mean seriously, if people back home saw you reading and liking something like that they'd think you were nuts and it would probably get you fired if your identity was revealed.

I love his "I'm not racist because there are white k-words too". Sounds exactly like racists back home who say they aren't racist against blacks because they hate white kids who act ghetto.

Anyways, if you can't see it for what it is, a racist hate site, then there's something really wrong. Also, for someone to take issue with me, who has never written anything remotely like that, and side with that guy really says something about the level of bias and the prejudices held here. Say what you will about me or TUM or PGHBusan or most other apologists, but we don't go around recommending KoreaSentry and applauding their statements. We see it for what it is- A racist hate forum.
Died By Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't deny that SR, you don't advocate KoreaSentry.
pjstarbuck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he's back Smile
brento1138

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjstarbuck wrote:
he's back Smile

Peeking out of the shadows to let you know he's made a very good couple posts as of late. Worth a read. Very tragic but compelling stories.
capebretoncanadian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm way late to the party here but the party kept on past this place awhile ago Very Happy

Expat Hell is/was the most delightful take on what reality is in Korea (partly/mostly? through fictional scenarios) that I've ever read.

Mr.Wonderful was sweet too....is that content archived anywhere? I read it religiously then POOF.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: