Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sony Headphones Noise Cancelling MDR-1000x Bluetooth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ujan1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:36 pm    Post subject: Sony Headphones Noise Cancelling MDR-1000x Bluetooth Reply with quote

I am selling these beautiful headphones noise cancelling headphones in Gray beige colour.

Reason for selling is I recently got married back in January and we are expecting our first born in November and baby stuff is expensive.

Asking ₩380000 (Seoul, Jongno-gu)

These are the best NC out there.
I am a British Professional who is living near the American embassy close the Kyobo building.
In the images have put my kt billing envelope as a proof.
As you can see they have only been use 5 times not a scratch on them and no wear at all.
They work flawlessly over bluetooth 4.2, LDAC support, HI RES for audiophile quality and the battery hold for 22 hours on a single charge after which you can use the cable provide and carry on your listening. I have added as many images as possible with the sticker showing its original.
If you are interested please let me know and you can try them and check the time before purchase.
They are currently going for 550,000 at any Sony Store in Korea. So It's a great deal
Cash or pay pall after you have examined the item. I am not positing it. You must check and buy in person. I live close to Ghwanghmun station. photos
found here at my listing http://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/ele/6198781649.html

Please contact me if you have any further queries.
Regards
Jan

I am also selling surface pro 3 i7 512GB and an lg ultra wide tv monitor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: