Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LG Ultra Wide 29'' Monitor/TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ujan1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: LG Ultra Wide 29'' Monitor/TV Reply with quote

I am selling my LG Ultra Wide monitor/tv ( ₩300000) which I have used for my work CAD engineering work bought in Seoul as you can see in the background the Police building. images here http://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/sys/6198788388.html

(I am also selling my surface pro 3 i7 52gb separately or as a bundle if interested). Reason for selling is I recently got married back in January and we are expecting our first born in November and baby stuff is expensive.

I bought it from Lotte Myuongdong for KRW650,000 - There are ZERO dead pixels and the panel it is 99% sRGB perfect thus I bought it. As you can see from the images it comes in its original box will all the cables and HDMI and TV remote. Perfect for multi-tasking as you can divide the screen into sections using lg's own program.
Tech Spec
Screen Size Class (diagonal) 29" Class (29.0" diagonal)
Panel Type IPS - LED
Aspect Ratio 21:9
Resolution 2560 x 1080
Color Space sRGB over 99%
Color Depth 8bit (16.7 million colors)
Brightness (cd/m2) 300 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio (DFC) 5,000,000:1
Response Time 5 ms
Viewing Angle (CR≥10) 178º/178º
Panel Surface Anti-glare

Please no scammers. Cash or pay pal transfer in person ( I am not giving out my bank details online) I live opposite the Seoul largest police station which can be seen in the pic so Please note I am genuine seller and have sold speaker and headphones in the past.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Regards Jan
I am selling these beautiful sony mdr-1000x headphones noise cancelling headphones in Gray beige colour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: