Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Installing KakaoTalk onto tabelts - problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technology Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baedaebok

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:15 am    Post subject: Installing KakaoTalk onto tabelts - problems Reply with quote

I am trying to install KakaoTalk into my LG tablet (Android ver 4) but it won't Ε•estore my chat history even though this history says backed-up to cloud on Aug 11, 2018. I downloaded KakaoTalk from PlayStore and it would only download an older version 6.3.6 and not the latest version which is 8.0.3. When I click RESTORE button, this msg appears and I can do nothing: This app needs to be updated to the latest version.

Thanks. BDB
denverdeath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not 100% sure, but sounds like you may need to update software on your tab, if possible(check what you allow in the playstore regarding updates, and updates for the tab itself). If your LG tab is REALLY old, there may be more issues. Are you able to use the software(kakao) as is? That is, does it allow you to do most of the stuff you want without the access to older chats? I usually could care less about chat histories, but some people are different than me...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technology Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: