Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anyone ever bought flowers here?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:01 am    Post subject: anyone ever bought flowers here? Reply with quote

maybe this should be in the question/answer forum, but this forum seems to get more attention, and i need to find this out by monday....

i need to buy flowers for someone, and i can't find that many flower shops around here. anyone in seoul/bundang know where there are nice flower stores - i need to buy sunflowers, and the one i went to didn't have any.

thanks
girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

most subway stations have flower shops and if you walk down most streets in seoul, there are tons of flower shops. sunflowers? don't know if any would have any, are they in season?
kimcheeking

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flowershops are everywhere. I buy my wife flowers every week.

Umm.. never seen a sunflower though.

HaeBaragi (Sunflower in Korean) �عٶ�� My Korean spelling may be wrong.
Ody

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw sunflowers today. they were lovely.

i was on the egde of hongdae going toward sinchon. if you know where ssamzie space is it's down the hill and a quick u-turn from there. if you take the stairs to the street and cross at the cross walk at the bottom of the stairs. you're there (presumably looking at sunflowers).

maybe there's a helpful map here:
www.ssamziespace.com

' hope this helps.
Bulsajo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a huge flower market in Yangjae [Gangnam-gu] not far from the Costco. One of the 78 buses goes there (I think 78-3). For hikers, there are some good hills for hiking just past the market (same bus goes right to the foothills).
Butterfly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone ever bought flowers here? Reply with quote

huck wrote:
maybe this should be in the question/answer forum, but this forum seems to get more attention, and i need to find this out by monday....

i need to buy flowers for someone, and i can't find that many flower shops around here. anyone in seoul/bundang know where there are nice flower stores - i need to buy sunflowers, and the one i went to didn't have any.

thanks

Lots of really classy florists in Apkujeong, cant name any specific ones, but they have really exotic flowers, wonderful. Just take a stroll through apkujeong ~ not cheap mind you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: