Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UPDATE - Charges Upgraded (throwing the book at him)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
squat toilet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: UPDATE - Charges Upgraded (throwing the book at him) Reply with quote

Anyone who is following this fascinating story will be intrigued to read this...

http://fox21.com/Global/story.asp?s=3456745

SPARTANBURG, SOUTH CAROLINA (FOX Carolina News) - A Campobello teen is accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.

After receiving word that the dog died possibly because of the rape. Fox Carolina called the Solicitor's office to see if now new charges would be filed against the teen. An hour later Solicitor Trey Gowdy called to say that the charges will be upgraded to the "most serious animal cruelty charges they have on the books."

The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking Princess is there but she's not.

Princess's little dog house is empty now. Sylvia Jones says she died of internal bleeding this past Sunday because of the rape. "The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside."

Sylvia says she and her husband would not have believed Cory Williamson raped Princess exactly two weeks to the day she died had they not seen it with their own eyes.

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack."She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

Sylvia says she knows Princess was just a dog, but she wants people to know that Princess was also a part of her family. A family that now has been forever changed. "She looked so pitiful. It's sad, there was nothing I could do for her."

Neighbors worry that if Williamson is accused of raping a dog and molesting two girls in the same neighborhood, who knows what might happen next.

Neighbor Bill Johnson says, "As a community we shouldn't have to watch our kids every second they're playing. We want him out of this neighborhood."

The Solicitor's office says it wants to make sure Williamson is out of this neighborhood while he's awaiting trial on the molestation and dog rape charges so they are requesting that his bond be revoked. Williamson's bond hearing will be held next Friday.

I thought Korean "bosintang" Dogs had it rough...damn! I can't think of a more disturbing way to die than death from ass raping.

Poor princess
Cthulhu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a perfect candidate for the same sort of quartering recommended in that other thread in the current events forum. But at least one expects the general population of prisoners will know of his reputation once he goes to prison.
FUBAR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is this man out on bond????
Paji eh Wong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TMAKATM, it sounds like buddy's a prime candidate for neutering.

Give him the peepee chop!
eamo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there really are some guys who would screw a crack in the pavement.

What do you do with a guy like that.

Put him in a room with a thousand boxes of Kleenex and let him masturbate himself to death!!!
squat toilet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What confuses me is why a guy who is that handsome and that intelligent looking needs to be raping dogs? Picking-up should be a breeze for a guy like that.
Swiss James

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't agree more

I mean it's not even a particularly good looking dog
eamo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

squat toilet wrote:
What confuses me is why a guy who is that handsome and that intelligent looking needs to be raping dogs? Picking-up should be a breeze for a guy like that.

Yeah! I know! He is oozing charisma!

I tell you what...I'm not gay, but.......good looking guys like that could turn me!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: