Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

photo developing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technology Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaundiced Jonz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:43 am    Post subject: photo developing Reply with quote

Hi, all. I'm looking for a place that develops photos exceptionally well. Most of the kodak and fuji places that I've been to have been butchering my pictures, and some have even scratched up my negatives. I'm in the Kangdong-Gu area near Godok station, but I spend a good deal of time in Nowon-Gu as well.

And in a related topic, anybody know where I could find myself some darkroom access?
mack the knife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you know where oonaeng sagori is in nowon-gu? it's in jungye-dong. near that intersection (if you say "oonaeng sagori" to a cab driver in nowon, chances are he knows it) there are several good shops. carrefour in hagye has only done me wrong once...
kimcheeking

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best shop in Seoul is at Chungmuro. TIMEFOTO go out exit 5 and walk about 4-6 minutes it's right in front of the bus stop. If you walk past a parking lot you've gone to far.
Zyzyfer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my damn last roll of film developed at the damn SAMSUNG COMPANY IN SUWON and 5 out of 24 photos came back.

It's time for a digital camera.
VanIslander

Location: Geoje, Hadong, Tongyeong,... now in a small coastal island town outside Gyeongsangnamdo!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know of even one place that will develop your photos with FULL NEGATIVE. I want to stop the cropping and get what I took for granted in Canada: a contact sheet (those small neg pics on one card). Or at the very least I want to pay for pictures displaying the entire negative. I have been to a few photo shops in my small city and none will do it. I will go to Busan to do it, or save them up for a trip to Seoul. Is there anywhere??
kimcheeking

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see my post 2 above yours
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technology Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: