Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dogsitter/s Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nomad-ish

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll gladly pet sit for any kind of pet, i've had dogs, cats, rabbits, rats, gerbils, fish all before. it shouldn't be a problem, just let me know if your pet is a chewer beforehand Very Happy
Katchafire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Nomad Smile

What area are you in? Any pets of your own?
mekku

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't suppose anyone is near daegu?
cutiepie354

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Pet sitter needed Reply with quote

Hey just wondering if anyone is available to pet sit from Dec 25/26- Jan 3. I'm going to Thailand and need someone to take care of my 6 month old shih tzu. I live in Cheonan, so if you live anywhere in the area or near Seoul station it would be awesome!
Pm if you can. Thanks
madowlspeaks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: cat sitter needed Reply with quote

Hello,

We are looking for a pet sitter/foster parent to watch our two dear cats.
We will pay plus include all food/litter and supplies.

This is a long time yes, but an important trip, as we are traveling with our baby so that he can meet and spend some time with his grandparents and great grandmother. ^^

They are so sweet and lovable. They will surely be a fun addition to your household for 6 weeks. Smile

They are both spayed and neutered and are up to date on all shots (I have the vaccine books if you want them.) They are both lovable and love attention. They will sleep and cuddle with you every night if you let them.

If you have any questions, please pm me.

Last edited by madowlspeaks on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
jane'seoul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: dog sitter? Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm new to Dave's (so I can't PM yet) and I'm looking for a dogsitter! I live in Nowon-gu Seoul and my pup is just over a year. She's a small but active dog and comes with everything you'd need.

Dec 24-Jan 9.

Reply here if you can't PM.

Cheers,
Jane
ekimswish

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

God I hope this works!... lol... I'm going to the Philippines from Dec.23rd to Jan.22nd. It's a long time for sure, but my wife needs to spend time with her kids there.

I've got a 3 year old shitzu and a 2.5 year old white (with orange spots) cat. No problem separating them if you only want one.

I'm willing to pay money for the help, and will have everything prepared (papers, health checks, toys, scratch posts, etc).

My dog is a lovely little guy who loves everyone and wants nothing more than to cuddle. My cat is fat, hence, likes to sleep a lot, and chill out. He's a big purrer as well when he's getting a massage.

I'm also more than willing to return the favor for anyone out there who needs it. So let me know at [email protected] or send a PM.

Thanks a lot.

Mike
lemkeval

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I really need a dog sitter from Dec 19th - Jan 3rd! Are you still available?
Katchafire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy December 1st! It's starting to look a lot like Christmas ... trees, lights, and decorations are hitting the stores.

For those people who CAN offer their home and time to dog-sitting this Winter vacation, please update and/or add your name to this thread along with your location (which is rather helpful and important). Wink

Good luck to those looking for Dog sitters this vacation.

-----------

Me: Yangju (North of Uijeongbu, Drk Blue Line #1).

Last edited by Katchafire on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
brizite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Dog Sitter Needed Reply with quote

I am also in the market for a dog sitter from Dec. 22nd until Jan. 4th.. Mine just backed out. We have an 8 month old Boston Terrier that is about 14 pountds. Currently live in Mapo - Open to suggestions on the best arrangements. [email protected]
longlivetheclash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Available to pet sit Reply with quote

My wife and I are available to sit during the break. We have an 18 month old super, lovable Labradoodle who loves dogs, cats, birds, mice, squirrels, ducks and geese. We are taking a mini vacation to the mountains and will be back on the 26th of December. We are available to sit from Sunday December 27th - Sunday January 3rd. We Please e-mail me at [email protected] We are in Bundang (Ori station).
marina_ballerina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Guinea Pigs Need a (Temporary) Home Reply with quote

I have two 3-month-old guinea pigs that need a baby-sitter from December 22nd-January 2nd. I can provide food, housing and bedding; they just need snuggles! I live in Jukjeon, but can travel...
ennoncha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: dog sitter availible Reply with quote

hey,
im availible to dog sit fromDec. 28th through the 31st and then Jan 4th to the 15th if any one needs a dog sitter during those dates. i had three dogs back home and miss them very much. i would love a companion for a little while!
mimis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: dog sitter Reply with quote

I'm available to dog sit from now till mid-June straight. After that, I'm leaving myself. Have loads of free time and a sweet doggie that'd love the company. We go out for walks at least twice a day (to a nearby mountain). We're in Seoul (Hyehwa)~~ ^_^

Last edited by mimis on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:03 am; edited 2 times in total
ramette

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy to look after any small animals once I've moved into my new place (in February).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: