Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dogsitter/s Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suprd3vil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Ferrets! OhMy! Reply with quote

I'm changing schools beginning on the 1st of Sept. but my apt. Will not be ready at my new school until the 17th. I need someone to watch my little fuzzy butts while I'm couch surfing. Willing to pay whatever fees neccessary as long as they are well looked after. Crash and widget and super friendly, very curious, sweet little ferrets. Please help me make sure they survive my move!! Hehe, Thanks! -Tara

[email protected]
macki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm in daegu, siji area and willing to cat sit, or look after other small pets like hamsters or guinea pigs. i have a cat, and she's lived with other cats, dogs and small pets before, so she's good with sharing space.
mumblebee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: Need hamster care for 5 weeks. Gwangju (Jeolla) Reply with quote

Hi, I REALLY need someone to take care of my Roborovski hamster (tiny, skittish.) It is very easy care, just feed daily and clean cage every 10 days or so. I would like Gwangju area, if possible.

Dates: October 15th-November 21st.

thanks!
talklouder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: Dogsitter wanted Reply with quote

Hello! So, I'm just beginning my second year in Korea. I have a 1 year old miniature poodle. Last year, I worked to pad train him, but after dogsitting another person's house-trained dog and then leaving him there for two months- he's officially house trained. This will be great when I go back to the states, but not as great here. I would like to go out on occassion every now and then, and can't pull an overnight with a house-trained dog at home. Likewise, I can't leave him at the local vet because their dogs are all pad trained, not house trained. Other than that, he's pretty well behaved and very sweet.

I live in Sihueng now, and I am wondering if anyone within an hour of me could possibly dog sit now and then on the weekends. I'm not made of money, but I'm willing to negotiate on the pay!
Capricious1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Hi! Reply with quote

So I am a newbie, as is my dog. I am living in a tiny little apartment in Guri with my black lab mix. Its a tight squeeze but we seem to be getting on alright as long as we take at least one epic walk and (a few quick ones) a day but I am wondering if anyone would have the room to watch my gentle monster, if i wanted to go on vacation. If I were to find someone then the question would be how to transport him to you. It may be that I will simply not be able to travel much.

ALRIGHT SOOOO NO-LONGER IN GURI, Moving to Yeongju this weekend...have a little more room, pm me if you need a sitter or want to let me know your in area.
jblair

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Petting Sitting Reply with quote

Is anyone able to pet sit from Dec 29-Jan 3. I live in Seoul, Mokdong but willing to travel to where you are. Please let me know. Thanks
Capricious1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: pet sitting Reply with quote

WEll ends up I am still stuck and Guri, what type of animals do you have I may be able to help you out-Amanda
Capricious1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Strike that Reply with quote

Sorry I read your date wrong, I will not be here that date after all, that is my official new moving date, sorry about that!
Katchafire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas/Winter Vacation rolls around AGAIN!

If there is anyone that is still available to dogsit (petsit) during this Winter vacation, please add/update you details here.

I'm still living in my school house, (fenced in yard, Yangju - Nth of Uijeongbu, Line 1), and am available if needed.

Hope you're all having a great week,

G
Katchafire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All, Happy 2011!

To those new, welcome to the 'Dogsitting' thread and welcome back to those who've done so in the past.

Please share/update your general location, along with any other information which may be helpful to know.

I'm still in the same location. Yangju, approx 30 mins NE(ish) of Uijeongbu, 30 mins Nth of Dongducheon.
School house, fenced in yard, 2 dogs. My female dog has yet to be fixed, so I'm unable to care for any not neutered.

Wishing you all a great school year.

G
melek-taus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Available to dogsit. Reply with quote

I miss dogs and would be willing to watch yours. I live in a loft-style apartment near Oryu-dong station. I have had dogs in my home pretty much all my life and am used to caring for them. I work at public school in the daytime, so they would have to wait until the afternoon for a good walk. email me if you're interested: melek-taus[at]live[dot]com
Katchafire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Melek - welcome aboard.
I hope everyone is having a great week.

-----

I'm hoping to find a second home for one or both of my dogs for 4 - 6 weeks from September - early October. (It could be for slightly less time - definately no longer.)

Indy - http://i55.tinypic.com/2lc4sc5.jpg - looks like Pomeranian X, (currently not fixed)
Bax - http://i55.tinypic.com/2is8fuf.jpg - medium sized male, looks like a bigger, longer legged Jack Russell.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2llio44.jpg

I'm located in Yangju, Gyeonggi-Do - North of Uijeongbu, NW(ish) of Dongducheon. #1 Blue line. I would of course travel anywhere to see them safely settled.
If you are able to, or think you could help - pls msg me for more information.

Thanks very much

Last edited by Katchafire on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
melek-taus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Katchafire,
I'm interested in helping you out. I can't PM yet. Here's my email address:
melek-taus [at] live [dot] com. Hope to hear from you and get some further details.
Thanks
Jim
trying2getthere

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:52 am    Post subject: Gwangju Area? Reply with quote

Anyone out there in the Gwangju area want to take turns dogsitting? I have two 6lbs male (neutered) yorkies who are pad-trained and full of energy. I'd like to go away on weekends every now-and-then, but more pressingly would like to book travel for my summer holiday July 30-Aug3. Any dog-lovers out there who would be willing to take good care of my boys?

I'd certainly be willing to pay you whatever is appropriate, and/or would also dogsit for you when the time comes.

Thanks!!
Katchafire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Trying, goodluck with finding someone to watch your two 'boys' during summer vacation. If you have any trouble finding anyone or someone closer, I'll be available during that time to watch them.
I'm in Yang-Ju.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: