Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plastic Surgeons??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sillyboy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Plastic Surgeons?? Reply with quote

Can anybody recommend a decent one? I need a some spider veins removed from the ole schnozz. I know there are plenty, esp. across the river, but that's part of the problem: too many to chose from. If one of your friends Wink has been to one, could you please let me know

Thanks,
Sillyboy
iwacima

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year I went to Dr. Chung Hae-shin at Chungdam Leejiham Skin Clinic (accross the street from California Fitness in Kangnam) to get a mole lasered off. She was excellent!! She recieved her Phd from the states and the clinic was amazing. She also writes a weekly column for the Korea Herald about skin care and dermatology.
Her email is [email protected]
angela

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this on a previous post (below). I will post the name of my surgeon and hopefully the Thailand ones that my friend recommends if I can reach her. Believe me, the flight attendants really know where to go. 65% of Koreans have PS done, but 90% or more of the flight attendants have work done.

"My Korean flight attendant friend had the bridge of her nose enlarged, if that is the correct word. They took cartilage from her ear and put it in her nose. She was off work for 3 weeks, very bruised eyes, a lot of pain in the ear. I think she said it cost her 3,000,000 won. Another Cdn friend had a chin implant done here and it cost her 4,000,000 won. This was with one of the best surgeons in Seoul. I had a scar repaired for 1,000,000 won. We were all very happy with the surgery, service, after care. Hope this helps. Also, my Korean flight att. friend said that many of the attendants are going to Thailand now for their nips and tucks because it is much much cheaper. She is out of town but I could post some names of doctors from Thailand when she returns. I don't have the surgeon's name with me right now from Korea. My friend also said, find a surgeon South of the river in areas such as Apgujong, Chongdam (sp?)."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: