Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer market in Nampodong, Busan??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TK421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:36 am    Post subject: Computer market in Nampodong, Busan?? Reply with quote

Does anyone know how exactly to get to this computer market in nampodong I heard about?

I'm trying to find this rare adaptor that has one female 3.5 inch stereo input on one side and two female rca inputs on the other. I found it on gmarket and ordered it but i'm having a lot of trouble getting them to ship it to me and i don't know why.

Anyway, a woman working at hi mart told me i could probably find it there. anyone know where this "computer market" in nampodong is exactly and whether or not they have adaptors of all kinds and this one i'm looking for? Thanks a lot. I can't find any info online about this computer market. I was told it's a "big, white building."

Last edited by TK421 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
oskinny1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know of any computer market there, but in gukjae market there may be some electronics stores that can help. They will most likely be on the street before Art Street near all the light shops.
TK421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep wanting to check out Gukje market but I can never find it based on bad directions from previous people. Could you give me a little more specific directions on how to find it? I'm fairly new to Busan and don't know art street.
shocking

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not in Nampo Dong, it's closer to Jungang Dong. From Nampo Dong station exit 10, walk past the new Lotte Department store and it's on your right hand, side just before you get to the Hewlett Packard printer shop ( which is on the opposite side of the road.) It's not very big but it has almost everything you need.

Hope you find what you're looking for.
TK421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good directions! Thank you. It sounds like this is actually what the Korean worker in the electronics shop was trying to tell me to go to. She said it's past the Lotte Department store if you just go straight.

Is this "Gukje Market" indoors then? White building? Thanks again.
Rutherford

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might try the electronics market in Myungnyun-dong, two stops south of PNU. It's in a big building across the street from the station. It has a big sign which may or may not be in English.

A friend of mine has had great luck there. He even got an E-ajossi to open up and fix his mac power supply.

There's also a musical instrument market somewhere near Seomyeon but I don't remember which stop. If you poke around on this site or koreabridge you can probably find it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: