Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where can I find free weekend Korean classes in Seoul?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C00LAS1CE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Where can I find free weekend Korean classes in Seoul? Reply with quote

I'm sure this has been a topic that has been addressed before but when I try the search terms "Korean classes" or "free classes" on the search it doesn't work (am I the only person that has this problem? It seems to be pretty common on this site). I am looking to take some free Korean classes on the weekend. So far I've found this one:
http://kongbubang.wordpress.com/

but I'd like to hear some feedback on any other places that would be good for classes. I am located in Gwangjin-gu so closer would be better.
onlyinkorea87

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: Where can I find free weekend Korean classes in Seoul? Reply with quote

C00LAS1CE wrote:
I'm sure this has been a topic that has been addressed before but when I try the search terms "Korean classes" or "free classes" on the search it doesn't work (am I the only person that has this problem? It seems to be pretty common on this site). I am looking to take some free Korean classes on the weekend. So far I've found this one:

but I'd like to hear some feedback on any other places that would be good for classes. I am located in Gwangjin-gu so closer would be better.

Have you thought about doing a language exchange? You can get help with Korean, and your buddy can get help with their English. You can find someone who's serious about learning language as much as you are. The best part about it, is that it's free and you make up your own schedule, and if you want homework too. Another way you can go about it is by buying books and studying yourself. Once you can start telling people you want to learn Korean (co-teachers, friends), I'm sure they'd be glad to help.

Good luck with it! Smile
C00LAS1CE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: Where can I find free weekend Korean classes in Seoul? Reply with quote

onlyinkorea87 wrote:
C00LAS1CE wrote:

Have you thought about doing a language exchange? You can get help with Korean, and your buddy can get help with their English. You can find someone who's serious about learning language as much as you are. The best part about it, is that it's free and you make up your own schedule, and if you want homework too. Another way you can go about it is by buying books and studying yourself. Once you can start telling people you want to learn Korean (co-teachers, friends), I'm sure they'd be glad to help.

Good luck with it! Smile

Are there any good free language exchange sites? I was recommended My Language Exchange but it looks like you have to pay for it. I'd prefer sites that have pictures.
waynehead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanlingo.com is pretty good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: