Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Western Women w/ Korean Guys: Do You Get Evil Eyes?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PatrickGHBusan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newbie wrote:
PatrickGHBusan wrote:
What I wonder about Dodge is how he reconciles his bile filled hatred of Koreans, Korean culture, disdain for the language and all that with the fact his WIFE is Korean and his soon to be born CHILD will be half Korean.

Holy crap man, how does she tolerate this incessant vomit inducing ranting against her own country and its people?

I mean this is cartoonish.

I cannot imagine anyone accepting this, also why the heck would anyone date or marry someone from a place-culture they crap all over at every occasion???

One imagines (hopes!) that his online persona is not reflective of how he really is. Or at the veryleast that he's just venting and tones it down when offline.

Yes one hopes!
Dodge7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PatrickGHBusan wrote:
What I wonder about Dodge is how he reconciles his bile filled hatred of Koreans, Korean culture, disdain for the language and all that with the fact his WIFE is Korean and his soon to be born CHILD will be half Korean.

Holy crap man, how does she tolerate this incessant vomit inducing ranting against her own country and its people?

I cannot imagine anyone accepting this, also why the heck would anyone date or marry someone from a place-culture they crap all over at every occasion???

Right on cue, bro! You love my threads. Get it straight, My child has been born (you should know this since you stalk every thread I start) and I don't hate Koreans people--just their racist, xenophobic tendencies, that's all. And I think I've told you countless times I have to be here because my wife BANKS money in korea that she couldn't in the States, so financially I'm bound here. Good thing I'm a stud and pulled such a fine, rich piece of Korean tail, eh bro?
highstreet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Usually women that earn a high salary aren't attractive. Attractive girls don't have to work to earn. It's just thrust upon them. Just saying.
Dodge7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

highstreet wrote:
^Usually women that earn a high salary aren't attractive. Attractive girls don't have to work to earn. It's just thrust upon them. Just saying.

I, my friend, am a great catch and just so happen to be a good talker when it comes to the females. She wanted a nice, sensual, caring, strong man, and got one.
To be honest my wife did not plan on getting married until she met me. I changed her whole outlook on life and she'd tell you the same. That's why she got a good job because she planned on needing it without a man to provide for her. She's independent.
PatrickGHBusan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodge7 wrote:
PatrickGHBusan wrote:

Right on cue, bro! You love my threads. Get it straight, My child has been born (you should know this since you stalk every thread I start) and I don't hate Koreans people--just their racist, xenophobic tendencies, that's all. And I think I've told you countless times I have to be here because my wife BANKS money in korea that she couldn't in the States, so financially I'm bound here. Good thing I'm a stud and pulled such a fine, rich piece of Korean tail, eh bro?

Bro?

Good lord...

As for your daughter, congratulations.

I can only hope you do not pass on your bigotry and pretty hostile prejudices.

As for the rest of your post, glad you are happy with your wife that is important. I am glad she has a good job and since you keep mentionning this over and over and over, I am sure you are glad too. My question was not why you stay anyway. The reason is clearly financial.

Still, it makes little sense for you to be with someone who is from a culture you hate (you can spin it anyway you like "bro" but you have a full hate on).

Now all that being said, I wish you guys only the best with whatever you decide to do.

Oh and I am not stalking you...you crap out / post a sufficient number of rant-posts that are you almost impossibe to avoid. Also, you are one of the more entertaining ranters on here in a cartoonish sort of way. Kind of like a Lewis Black but who was racist for real.

Cheers.
madoka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodge7 wrote:
I don't hate Koreans people--just their racist, xenophobic tendencies, that's all.

You should take the time to get to know them. Sounds like you guys got lots of things in common.
edwardcatflap

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Plenty of Korean women hook up with foreigners because they themselves dislike their own culture and especially what they see as society's attitude to certain ways of behaving. In these cases I've seen Korean women join in when their husband/boyfriend starts ranting against their own country. Just because you're born in a place doesn't mean you have to like it or its people as a group
Steelrails

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everything-is-everything wrote:

Now if I see a hot white girl with a Korean guy over here I assume the girl is Russian. And we all know what that implies.

Putin's daughter has started a trend?
No_hite_pls

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

highstreet wrote:

I noticed the COMPLETE opposite. Attractive women almost always make more money than unattractive women.

Quote:
Physically attractive women and men earn more than average-looking ones, and very plain people earn less.

I'll believe the economist magazine before I some poster on daves.

http://www.economist.com/node/21526782

Quote:
looks have a bigger impact on earnings than education
wishfullthinkng

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodge7 wrote:
Yes, you're right, and I should clarify. Now that I have an adorable (really, she should be a model, anyone know any modeling gigs let me know) mixed daughter I get pleasant stares because they know I may actually love my wife for who she is not like some dirty one-night stand like all these Korean/Western, boyfriend/girlfriend couples look like. My wife and I would always joke when we were out and dating before getting married that guys were looking at us and saying, "Look at the horny foreigner and dirty korean girl are together." We were joking, but that's what it looks like. Even now when I see Western guys with Korean girls who are just dating they look like they both are after just one thing--and it's not to learn English or learn korean culture.
But now I have acceptance when I'm toting around a baby. People are looking over my shoulder trying to get a full view of my baby to see what she looks like. I feel somewhat accepted being in a interracial relationship now. Not accepted into the culture, which I want no part of anyway, but accepted that I'm with a Korean woman BECAUSE I'm married and have a kid.

dodge... your idiocy knows no bounds. "dirty one night stand"? how about taking that pious stick out of your rear where you seem to enjoy it so much and not judge people for enjoying a physical connection? who in the world are you to judge them? obviously you view yourself right up there with your sky diety, which is a shame and a sad fallacy.

it just boggles my mind that a korean woman could have fallen for you, much less decided to create progeny with you. you must seriously hide your awful xenophobic beliefs from her or she must be very blind to it.
No_hite_pls

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodge7 wrote:
highstreet wrote:

I, my friend, am a great catch and just so happen to be a good talker when it comes to the females. She wanted a nice, sensual, caring, strong man, and got one.
To be honest my wife did not plan on getting married until she met me. I changed her whole outlook on life and she'd tell you the same. That's why she got a good job because she planned on needing it without a man to provide for her. She's independent.

I may not aggree with you on politics but we have a lot in common with women. I think you know what you are doing. Congrats on the baby.
Zyzyfer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay another Dodge thread!

I don't really have it out for Dodge7 as much as some posters appear to, but his habit of sniping other foreigners from afar is pretty hilarious. First he bashes everybody else doing the teaching thing here but qualifies himself as a proper teacher while everyone else is a loser who's not in it to win it.

Now, it's a rant on how those damn xenophobic Korean dudes stare holes through foreign dudes with Korean girlfriends but he can qualify himself because he has a child and, unlike all the losers without a kid to qualify things and are therefore not in it to win it, he's the real deal, as attested to by the approving looks of the now not xenophobic Korean populace.

Seriously, this thread is all over the place. White girls don't get gawked at when they date Korean guys! Korean dudes are xenophobic! But not to me now because I made a baby!

At least it makes for entertaining reading on the bus...

wishfullthinking wrote:
it just boggles my mind that a korean woman could have fallen for you, much less decided to create progeny with you. you must seriously hide your awful xenophobic beliefs from her or she must be very blind to it.

Despite my jabs above at Dodge7 it's pretty clear the guy just comes on here to vent and have a little go with the Intertubes. People take what the guy writes way too seriously...which is standard Internet protocol, unfortunately.
Dodge7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wishfullthinkng wrote:
Dodge7 wrote:
Yes, you're right, and I should clarify. Now that I have an adorable (really, she should be a model, anyone know any modeling gigs let me know) mixed daughter I get pleasant stares because they know I may actually love my wife for who she is not like some dirty one-night stand like all these Korean/Western, boyfriend/girlfriend couples look like. My wife and I would always joke when we were out and dating before getting married that guys were looking at us and saying, "Look at the horny foreigner and dirty korean girl are together." We were joking, but that's what it looks like. Even now when I see Western guys with Korean girls who are just dating they look like they both are after just one thing--and it's not to learn English or learn korean culture.
But now I have acceptance when I'm toting around a baby. People are looking over my shoulder trying to get a full view of my baby to see what she looks like. I feel somewhat accepted being in a interracial relationship now. Not accepted into the culture, which I want no part of anyway, but accepted that I'm with a Korean woman BECAUSE I'm married and have a kid.

dodge... your idiocy knows no bounds. "dirty one night stand"? how about taking that pious stick out of your rear where you seem to enjoy it so much and not judge people for enjoying a physical connection? who in the world are you to judge them? obviously you view yourself right up there with your sky diety, which is a shame and a sad fallacy.

I am NOT judging anyone. I am just saying what foreigners and korean girls look like when they are walking around. They kind of have that "We just met in Itaewon an hour ago and are looking for a hotel" sort of look to them. Nothing wrong with it, I was there at one point too, but our intentions were always good.
Unibrow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodge7 wrote:
highstreet wrote:

Bro, be careful getting married. I was married once to a woman similar to what you're describing. It was great for a while, but then she tried to get a divorce and take all my money. Luckily, I had the best lawyer in the state and shut her down, but just be careful.
everything-is-everything

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelrails wrote:
everything-is-everything wrote:

Now if I see a hot white girl with a Korean guy over here I assume the girl is Russian. And we all know what that implies.

Putin's daughter has started a trend?

I said HOT white girls...not the joe smoe white girls I'm used to seeing here.

Putin's daughter is not hot.

Christ the reading comprehension skills on this board are brutal!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: