Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Donation for blankets for Animal Rescue Korea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dairyairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Donation for blankets for Animal Rescue Korea Reply with quote

http://www.facebook.com/groups/106254800455/#!/groups/106254800455/events/
This is a good event for December and January and you can donate as little as 5,000 won for blankets and help animals who need it.

Quote:
Hi Everyone!

Well the time has come to collect more blankets for the shelter. We are dwindling down to our last few, and would like to replenish the 'pile'. Smile Thank you to everyone who donated last year, your blankets were put to great use, and survived a long time, despite some of the dogs' best efforts. Wink

I know that in most cases, beggars can't be choosers, but we won't be accepting any clothing or the like. It is just too easy for a pup to swallow a button, string, etc, and we would rather keep it ...strictly to blankets.

If you don't have any blankets but would still like to donate, you can send money to our rescue account and we will purchase the blankets from Daiso. (They have they nice fleecy ones for 5,000KRW a pop!) Just send me a message to let me know you've sent money (and how much you sent) and I will pick up the blankets myself and send you the receipt.

Mathieu Chaput
SC First Bank
663 202 26784

If you'd like to donate, please contact me at [email protected]. The best way to get the blankets to us if you can't visit the shelter, is to post them by mail, or drop them off to a volunteer at Seoul Station the day of a shelter trip. Thank you in advance, and the dogs will really appreciate it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: