Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Miss Myanmar Forced into Sexual Favors for Rich Korean Men

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmxc

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Miss Myanmar Forced into Sexual Favors for Rich Korean Men Reply with quote

Imagine your Korea!

Where everyone can get down on their knees for some nice ajoshi spunk served alongside their China-made kimchi.

Korea continually shows how it leads the world in treatment of the ladies...

Miss Myanmar Forced into Sexual Favors for Rich Korean Men
http://www.koreabang.com/2014/stories/miss-myanmar-was-forced-to-perform-sexual-favours.html
Lucas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Where everyone can get down on their knees for some nice ajoshi spunk served alongside their China-made kimchi.

He said he ate snake before hand, it made him horny.
atwood

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucas wrote:
Quote:

He said he ate snake before hand, it made him horny.

I've heard river eel really does the trick. But it has to be freshwater. Sea eel don't pack the same punch.
cj1976

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Forced' seems to be the wrong choice of words. I'm not condoning the actions of those horrible men, but the article makes it sound like she could have said no.
Some women in horrible situations have actually been forced by the threat of physical harm or imprisoned against their will.
This girl seemingly chose to do it because she stood to gain so much. She's probably not the first beauty queen to take the casting-couch route to success.
atwood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cj1976 wrote:
'Forced' seems to be the wrong choice of words. I'm not condoning the actions of those horrible men, but the article makes it sound like she could have said no.
Some women in horrible situations have actually been forced by the threat of physical harm or imprisoned against their will.
This girl seemingly chose to do it because she stood to gain so much. She's probably not the first beauty queen to take the casting-couch route to success.

It's just so gosh darned easy to blame the victim. I understand the temptation, but you've got fight it! Very Happy
cj1976

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atwood wrote:
cj1976 wrote:

It's just so gosh darned easy to blame the victim. I understand the temptation, but you've got fight it! Very Happy

She was offered a deal and she took it. Harsh but probably more accurate than claiming she was forced to do it.
atwood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cj1976 wrote:
atwood wrote:
cj1976 wrote:

She was offered a deal and she took it. Harsh but probably more accurate than claiming she was forced to do it.

What were her alternatives? Just askin'.
cj1976

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atwood wrote:
cj1976 wrote:
atwood wrote:
cj1976 wrote:

She probably had time to get to the airport make a phone call before she sucked someone off. Just sayin'.
atwood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cj1976 wrote:
atwood wrote:
cj1976 wrote:
atwood wrote:
cj1976 wrote:

She probably had time to get to the airport make a phone call before she sucked someone off. Just sayin'.

Did she have the money? She could have come with very little since she was led to believe all expenses would be paid.

And who was she going to call? And where would she stay and what would she eat while they crowd sourced the money for her flight back?

Still askin'. Very Happy
young_clinton

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cj1976 wrote:

and return to what? You're not saying her opportunities were like your opportunities?
Shimokitazawa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cj1976 wrote:
atwood wrote:
cj1976 wrote:

It was business. Sex was the currency. She took it.

Now she's complaining.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: