Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

well...so much for pride and joy of being korean...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sector7G

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: well...so much for pride and joy of being korean... Reply with quote

slothrop wrote:
Sector7G wrote:
nero wrote:

Yes! This exactly. The French troops were let down by their commanders. It's generally an American thing to belittle the French. Yet when I lived in the States I met people who had been taught the US won Vietnam lol! Twisted Evil
Yeah, and many of my fellow Americans forget, or never learned, how key the French help was for us in the American Revolution.

if you are going feel gratitude for the french for helping out in the revolution, then don't you also have to feel anger toward the british?
let it go, man.
I never mentioned anything about gratitude, I was just stating a fact regarding French valor. Anyway, how does it automatically follow that I have to feel anger toward the British if I feel gratitude toward the French? I am not holding onto any anger, man!
LizardOz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ this thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: