Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to pickup women
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that really true? In what way? In NYC, I thought women looked nice and I loved their cartoon-like voice. It seems various US men have a low opinion of US women. They claim that they are just after money.
radcon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the average American woman has about 50 pounds on the average Korean woman, of course they would be harder to pick up.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be cruel. Laughing
Otus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a foreign accent and a sense of humor, American women can be the easiest in the world; at least temporarily. But it's been about 8 years since I was last in the States, so perhaps it's changed.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a British accent and I am fairly attractive. However, I look miserable, serious and unapproachable. I also have no self-esteem when it comes to women so I will never approach them.

But at least I can smile online. Laughing
EastisEast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would put women on such a high pedestal??

Not to sound gross (too late!) but women are bought and sold and given away in prodigious numbers around the world...and you cannot pick one up??

Instead, you self reflect and self loathe? Maybe you need a big hairy man to feel protected ? Nothing wrong with that anymore Very Happy

Women are generally more insecure and can reach deeper lonelier depths than men.

Just talk to them like they are your friend, without any expectations and you will at least make a good friend. Aww.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't even just talk to them that's how pathetic I am. Laughing

By the way, I use Lady Speed Stick deodorant sometimes and I don't think that makes me any less of a man. Cool
yodanole

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Women are worth so much more than that.
matthews_world

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP, are you F-5 yet?

Craigslist and the internet are your friends. Facebook clubs abound.

It's just uncommon these days for women to approach men, especially Korean ones.

If you do have an F-5, just go to Phillipines or Thailand or find such a woman online and promise a gal a better life. Lots of dudes our age do that. Be careful with the gold diggers though.

I thought Korean girls were uninteresting and snooty so I came to China. Met my Chinese wife here.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Left Korea years ago. Thanks for your input.
Soft Machine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a crapshoot....some women want to be put up on the pedestal - no, they NEED to be up on the pedestal - while if you put others up on pedestal, they'll go down on it. There's no answer; there's no tried and true method.....it's all a crapshoot....and most men shoot crap so well that they pick up more women than others.....they're also the ones complaining that a woman stuck a fork in his leg (true story), or stalked him until his school fired him and his landlord booted him (another true story), or ended up having to get married because the girl kept trying to kill herself (yet another true story).

Tread lightly, brothers and sisters.....there may not be someone for everyone out there, but the odds are certainly in your favor.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments. Deep down, on another level I also think I don't approach women because I have no interest in them at all. I dream of romance only when I feel needy so I think I am actually selfish and therefore not ready for any kind of relationship, ever again. I've been like this for most of my life.
Fallacy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fromtheuk wrote:
Left Korea years ago.
Then why open a "How to pickup women" thread and have this conversation here of all places?! Even off-topic, this seems lacking in relevancy.
hogwonguy1979

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to be a party pooper but Korean netizens tend to read these forums and the blowback can get nasty. The reason you have to jump through all these hoops to get an E2 visa? Not Christopher Paul Niel, nope the rules were drawn up before that hit. Nope it was a website called English Spectrum and their "Ask the Playboy" column on how to pick up Korean women which raised the ire of Korean netizens and led to the still around "Anti-English Spectrum" group which got our friends at MBC to a hatchet job "documentary" that alleged English teachers of doing all sorts of things. These people had friend in Immigration who passed those laws. So be careful here you don't want another bunch of netizens on your case
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: