Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paris
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trueblue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GENO123 wrote:
trueblue wrote:
trueblue wrote:
GENO123 wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
Leon wrote:
The bar has been lowered for existential threats it appears, from WWI and II and then the threat of nuclear annihilation for most of the last century to this.

Leon makes a lot dumb statements, if they're coherent at all, and that is certainly one of them. The existential threat caused by widespread demographic displacement, mass rape, and the kind of insurgent 4GW-style terror that has been unleashed upon Europeans in the streets of Paris, London, Munich, etc., raises the bar. It threatens all future generations and the long term genetic survival of Europeans, which is potentially much more damaging than losing a cohort of young men so ZOG can set up its global power structure.

But you and Leon don't care about that because both of you already chose to destroy your own genetic lineage. You side with the enemy against Europeans to justify your personal failures, because you fell for the lie and have to follow it through to the end. Both of you are individuals of low moral character, you deceive yourselves and others to vindicate your selfishness.

Well...I will have to say, I hold Leon a bit higher in esteem as to what he says...a bit.

It is PMS that is the spinster, with his man servant Geno-Beno. I hope that guy has a friend.

As you go on your comebacks and posts become ever more so lame.

And you are a nazi + 1 too.

You think it is lame that I hope you have a friend?

You are a victim of incest, aren't you?

...you kiss your mother with that mouth?

From what I hear (and I have heard), you could not fight your way out of a closet.

So...why even bother with the banter, princess?

There is nothing you can do, except be a quasi-keyboard warrior.
what are you?

Anyway i dont have a criminal record but if i hit you i would.

I dont want to pay the fine or have a record

As much fun as it would be to take you on

You want to hit on me and take me on?

Sorry prison bitch...I play for the other team.
GENO123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trueblue wrote:
GENO123 wrote:
trueblue wrote:
trueblue wrote:
GENO123 wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
Leon wrote:
The bar has been lowered for existential threats it appears, from WWI and II and then the threat of nuclear annihilation for most of the last century to this.

Leon makes a lot dumb statements, if they're coherent at all, and that is certainly one of them. The existential threat caused by widespread demographic displacement, mass rape, and the kind of insurgent 4GW-style terror that has been unleashed upon Europeans in the streets of Paris, London, Munich, etc., raises the bar. It threatens all future generations and the long term genetic survival of Europeans, which is potentially much more damaging than losing a cohort of young men so ZOG can set up its global power structure.

But you and Leon don't care about that because both of you already chose to destroy your own genetic lineage. You side with the enemy against Europeans to justify your personal failures, because you fell for the lie and have to follow it through to the end. Both of you are individuals of low moral character, you deceive yourselves and others to vindicate your selfishness.

Well...I will have to say, I hold Leon a bit higher in esteem as to what he says...a bit.

It is PMS that is the spinster, with his man servant Geno-Beno. I hope that guy has a friend.

From what I hear (and I have heard), you could not fight your way out of a closet.

what are you?

yep you play for the nazis

I dont want a criminal record.

Anyway you are with swartz ~ that is a done deal

l
trueblue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GENO123 wrote:
trueblue wrote:
GENO123 wrote:
trueblue wrote:
trueblue wrote:
GENO123 wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
Leon wrote:

what are you?

yep you play for the nazis

I dont want a criminal record.

Anyway you are with swartz ~ that is a done deal

l

...and you have not sent me a PM.

...you are still a prison bitch, jerking off to pictures of your mother...
GENO123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont want a criminal record and i dont want to give you the chance to sue me.

One thing webcan know for sure is that you are in with swartz .

It is not only what i think it is just true
trueblue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GENO123 wrote:

Well, you were the one so keen on wanting to give you an opportunity and meet up....send me that high-speed PM, prison bitch.

Swartz has nothing to do with this...YOU, are the prison bitch, jerking off to pictures of his mother. BTW...can you send me a scanned copy? My girlfriend gained 5 pounds too many, so...a hand out would be awesome...

...prison bitch.
trueblue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell you what prison bitch...I'm going to bed. I hope to see a PM from you, sot hat you are able to back up what you say. You may actually earn some points.

In the meantime...try and scan that photo of your mother for me, eh? You can include that with your PM.

...prison bitch.
GENO123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trueblue wrote:
GENO123 wrote:

Well, you were the one so keen on wanting to give you an opportunity and meet up....send me that high-speed PM, prison bitch.

Swartz has nothing to do with this...YOU, are the prison bitch, jerking off to pictures of his mother. BTW...can you send me a scanned copy? My girlfriend gained 5 pounds too many, so...a hand out would be awesome...

...prison bitch.

Swartz has everything to do with this.

Whenever Nazi ÷ one aka truebloe posts everyone needs to know that he threw his hat in with swartz. That is the most important thing here.. Before anyone reads what you post on anything they ought to remember that you are in with swartz. The other stuff i dont really care about. I outing the nazi and his supporters.

I dont care about you views on iliberaliam or Clinton.or even what you say about my mother. Smaking you would be fun but it has to be viewed according to a cost benefit scheme.
trueblue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GENO123 wrote:
trueblue wrote:
GENO123 wrote:

...prison bitch.

Whenever Nazi ÷ one aka truebloe posts everyone needs to know that he threw his hat in with swartz. That is the most important thing here.. Before anyone reads what you post on anything they ought to remember that you are in with swartz. The other stuff i dont really care about. I outing the nazi and his supporters.

I dont care about you views on iliberaliam or Clinton.or even what you say about my mother. Smaking you would be fun but it has to be viewed according to a cost benefit scheme.

Then put your money on the table and send me a PM.

As I have already said, IF I were a "neo-Nazi"...or "Neo-Nazi plus 1", what are you going to do about it?
GENO123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trueblue wrote:
GENO123 wrote:
trueblue wrote:
GENO123 wrote:

...prison bitch.

Then put your money on the table and send me a PM.

As I have already said, IF I were a "neo-Nazi"...or "Neo-Nazi plus 1", what are you going to do about it?

If i hit you you will press charges and demand cash. I dont want to have a criminal record

Anyway you threw your hat in with swartz. You suppot and apologize for the neo nazi.

That is what everyone ought to know about you before you post on any subject.

You are nazi plus one because you apologized for and supported a neo nazi

That is what you are about. And you cant shake that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: