Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Milo Speaks Out
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trueblue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject: Milo Speaks Out Reply with quote

...he makes great points (points that inspired Twitter to suspend his account).

Granted, I am not usually interested in what "celebrities" have to say, and, I admit, I have never really heard of this guy until now, again...he makes great points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0&feature=youtu.be&t=12m9s
Leon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys an attention *beep*, basically. What he says matter less than the fact that someone noticed him and was outraged by him. Kind of a good business model these days.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/breitbarts-milo-yiannopoulos-talked-to-the-nyt-magazine-about-being-trump-sexual/
trueblue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon wrote:
Guys an attention *beep*, basically. What he says matter less than the fact that someone noticed him and was outraged by him. Kind of a good business model these days.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/breitbarts-milo-yiannopoulos-talked-to-the-nyt-magazine-about-being-trump-sexual/

Perhaps but it does not change the importance of what he was saying in the video.

In terms of who noticed him on twitter...hmmm...muslms and the head honcho of Twitter...a Saudi prince who owns more of it than Dorsey.

So..what is it you are saying Leon?
Leon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trueblue wrote:
Leon wrote:

Perhaps but it does not change the importance of what he was saying in the video.

In terms of who noticed him on twitter...hmmm...muslms and the head honcho of Twitter...a Saudi prince who owns more of it than Dorsey.

That this grating idiot gets off on being flamboyantly offensive, and has more or less stated so in the past, so if he got kicked off of Twitter, no big loss for anyone involved. Watched about 45 seconds and realized Milo was as insufferable as ever before turning it off.
trueblue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Leon wrote:

That this grating idiot gets off on being flamboyantly offensive, and has more or less stated so in the past, so if he got kicked off of Twitter, no big loss for anyone involved. Watched about 45 seconds and realized Milo was as insufferable as ever before turning it off.

Ah...so you did NOT watch what he had to say? I don't blame you. But, I had nothing else to go with my cup of coffee. However, after going past 45 seconds, I realized he was on point.

So...I guess I can look past the things that are offensive to you, and take in the narratives.
Leon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trueblue wrote:
Leon wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Leon wrote:

Ah...so you did NOT watch what he had to say? I don't blame you. But, I had nothing else to go with my cup of coffee. However, after going past 45 seconds, I realized he was on point.

So...I guess I can look past the things that are offensive to you, and take in the narratives.

Very little is actually offensive to me, and certainly not that video, but his persona is grating (which is very different than offensive) and I know what he will say already, plus who has time to watch an idiot rant for the length of that whole video.
trueblue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Leon wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Leon wrote:

Very little is actually offensive to me, and certainly not that video, but his persona is grating (which is very different than offensive) and I know what he will say already, plus who has time to watch an idiot rant for the length of that whole video.

So, is it just HIM you find offensive...or...what he said in the video? Wait, you did not watch it.

I have no idea what he has done/said in the past, so I find no need to go dig it up. I"m just focusing on his is recent statements.

What makes him an idiot?
Leon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trueblue wrote:
Leon wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Leon wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Leon wrote:

So, is it just HIM you find offensive...or...what he said in the video? Wait, you did not watch it.

I have no idea what he has done/said in the past, so I find no need to go dig it up. I"m just focusing on his is recent statements.

What makes him an idiot?

Not offensive, grating, like fingernails on a chalk board. Homeboy calls Trump daddy, calls himself a trumpsexual, caters to a white nationalist movement while bragging about how many black men he sleeps with. I mean he just is trying to hard to be offensive and it's really obvious. Impossible to take him seriously.
Swartz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you really expect Leon to watch more than 45 seconds before slinging his un-thought out opinion at you through his phone? Come on now...

He's not entirely wrong, though. Milo is a flamboyantly gay Jew who is presently attempting to co-opt the “new right,” alt right, etc. Because that's what his people do: they take control (or are handed control through the publicity they receive from co-ethnics who dominate the media) then they subvert from the inside. Milo came out of nowhere and was hoisted onto this throne because, as a member of the Tribe, he will divert attention away from them and make others believe that a movement based solely around exposing Jewish influence is about something other than that, when it's not. They do this with everything. Never make the mistake of thinking Jews are ideological like Europeans are – they aren't; their ideological proclivities are based solely around doing what is “good for the Jews.”

However … in the short term I can live with someone like Milo because he's bringing more people out of the liberal brainwashing machine and directing them towards ideas they've never understood or even contemplated before. He also makes feminism look uncool to young women, and he causes liberals to crap themselves and throw Kuros-esque hissy fits. He isn't someone to be praised but I'm inclined to think his influence is a net positive for the time being.
catman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually he is a Roman Catholic.
Swartz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's Jewish.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/203888/donald-trumps-little-boy
Plain Meaning

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milo is a lizard person. You know, but the minority kind that has infiltrated the lizard people in their quest to control humanity, and is threatening to expose the truth of lizard control through their nepotism and oligarchism. The other lizards will turn on Milo's minority lizards and they will deserve what they get.

Lizard person.
Swartz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plain Meaning wrote:
Milo is a lizard person. You know, but the minority kind that has infiltrated the lizard people in their quest to control humanity, and is threatening to expose the truth of lizard control through their nepotism and oligarchism. The other lizards will turn on Milo's minority lizards and they will deserve what they get.

Lizard person.

This is an epic meltdown, wow.
trueblue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, after all is said an done...looking past is flamboyant personality....he is right.
catman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swartz wrote:
He's Jewish.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/203888/donald-trumps-little-boy

His mother's family comes from a Jewish background. He is a Roman Catholic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: