Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Halloween Costumes (Jager Bomber, Jesus, Blow Me Tissue Box)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBuds

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:33 am    Post subject: Halloween Costumes (Jager Bomber, Jesus, Blow Me Tissue Box) Reply with quote

I have 2 Halloween costumes for sale.

Pictures can be found here: http://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/for/5835669849.html

The first can be used for more than one costume as I did.

1st: If you love politically incorrect costumes you can wear it as I did last year as the Jager Bomber (pictured below). Comes with full Arabic robes (quite thick and heavy) and authentic head scarf (delivered from Israel), Bomber vest with electrical circuit board, working cell phone (which comes with charger (It lasted until about 4am with screen one all the time before the battery died on me) and wires, rope to tie around your waist, bushy black beard but not the bomber sunglasses (those are my wife's, lol). There are Red Bull cans stuck to the front of the vest but they got a bit squashed throughout the night so you may want to replace them or get something to push them back out into shape but other than that everything is in very good order.

2nd: Can be used as Jesus robes. Unfortunately, I lost the Jesus wig and matching beard but you can buy them online pretty cheaply. (pictured below).

Bought everything from a few different websites. All up it cost me about $170US for everything. Selling for W100,000.

The second costume I have is the 'Blow Me" tissue box with tissue head cover (pictured below). bought from Halloweencostumes.com for Just under $60US including delivery fees. Selling for W35,000.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected].
BigBuds

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: