Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Safest places in Seoul? Not so safe?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hatcher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Safest places in Seoul? Not so safe? Reply with quote

The safest places in Seoul are easy to find.

The two former dictators have houses near Yonsei University and they are guarded 24 hours. Yet, the former dics dont live there. DJ Kim also had 24 hour police protection as well. My student was his neighbor and he left his car unlocked and never had a problem.

The 3th safest place is the house where the K Pop group Big Bang live. Same thing. Fans there 24 hours a day. No steals anything with them around.

The most dangerous place in Korea in Youngdonpo railway station with lots of homeless drunk guys... never sure what they will do. Seoul Station late at night can be tricky. Another dangerous place is anywhere with a lot of K men wasted on soju. constant fighting. Thats where I had my troubles.

After that, no problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: