Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need a teaching position starting Jul/Sept. 2019

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nominstar86

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:32 am    Post subject: Need a teaching position starting Jul/Sept. 2019 Reply with quote

-Asian American (Non-Gyopo) Education Professional
-Two degrees (Bachelor of Arts + Master of Education)
-160 hours TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- Few years of teaching experience
-Age 28

I'm looking for an EFL/ESL position teaching middle school-high school/older students. No location preference. If you know of any schools not too crazy about discrimination let me know. I will be in Korea in the middle of June to early September 2019. Prefer not to use recruiters but don't really mind them either. Any advice is also appreciated.
PRagic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might want to look for a public school position. Scope out the FAQs and the jobs board. Think you have to go through a designated recruiter for a PS job.
isitts

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a teaching position starting Jul/Sept. 2019 Reply with quote

Nominstar86 wrote:
-Asian American (Non-Gyopo) Education Professional
-Two degrees (Bachelor of Arts + Master of Education)
-160 hours TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- Few years of teaching experience
-Age 28

I'm looking for an EFL/ESL position teaching middle school-high school/older students. No location preference. If you know of any schools not too crazy about discrimination let me know. I will be in Korea in the middle of June to early September 2019. Prefer not to use recruiters but don't really mind them either. Any advice is also appreciated.

Fall is the middle of the school year here. Not impossible to get jobs, but not as many available as in March.
Most middle school and high school positions for native English teachers have been axed.
You say you’ll be here sometime between June and September, but pretty sure you’ll have to return to your home country to get the proper visa.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: