Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proper Bath House Procedure
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYC_Gal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: OK, you have me convinced Reply with quote

Caffeinated wrote:
recycledartgirl wrote:
I want to try this sometime. But is there one in Seoul that you like the best? How do I go about finding one that is foreigner-friendly? Do you all have a favorite location?

Itaewonland in Itaewon (go out exit 3 and keep walking til up to a big flight of stairs on your right) and Dragon Hill in Yongsan are foreigner-friendly with English signs and staff that speak minimal English.

I wish the staff knew enough English to tell the foreigners who insist on wearing their underwear in the pools to go away tho.

I second those 2. I try to go at least once a month for my scrub down. There was a period of 3 months when I went nearly every weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: