Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vegimil?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tembo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:54 am    Post subject: Vegimil? Reply with quote

Anyone out there drink this that knows what's in it? I had some and really like it. I'm wondering what the Nutritional Values are. Protein? Fat. I believe it is soy milk. I am talking of the "Plain" not the "Sweet" variety. Thanks for any help. --Tembo
Circus Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know all the nutritional stuff but my little guy likes it. That is, I believe it's recommended for toddlers. I realize there are different kinds of vegimil for age groups. Why not get a Korean friend to translate it? Or perhaps the package itself has a web site printed somewhere.

CM
mrroboto

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drink the (romanized) "sam-yuk du-yu" soy drink... I started with vegimil but I've moved on to this as it tastes better in Cereal. (I'm a vegetarian/semi-vegan, so i've been avoiding real milk)

As a matter of purely asinine curiosity, has anyone bought the packaged breast milk? This seemed rather queer to me upon my arrival in Korea, and I've yet to see anyone consume it...
LiquidSunshine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:55 am    Post subject: u can what? Reply with quote

u can buy breast milk? is it real breast milk or a substitute? is it that green package with a woman feeding an infant? wait, you can buy breast milk? Shocked do you think they have a factory of mothers hooked up to these mechanical pumps.....how would you go about getting a steady supply of breast milk?
mrroboto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly, it's all about the Bovine Steroids...

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: