Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gwangju Newbie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harley's Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Gwangju Newbie Reply with quote

I have been reading this forum for a month and I am now finally going to arrive in Gwang Ju on Monday, April 28. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who is living in Gwang Ju who can fill me in on the city, places to eat, buy groceries, etc. Also, if this is not the correct forum to post this in, please let me know. As this is my first time on this forum, please be gentle.

Looking forward to learning more though this forum.
Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Gwangju Newbie Reply with quote

Harley's Angel wrote:
I have been reading this forum for a month and I am now finally going to arrive in Gwang Ju on Monday, April 28. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who is living in Gwang Ju who can fill me in on the city, places to eat, buy groceries, etc. Also, if this is not the correct forum to post this in, please let me know. As this is my first time on this forum, please be gentle.

Looking forward to learning more though this forum.

Bless you Harley, what a bunch of selfish people not answering your question! I've never been to Gwangju, but here is a link about food anyhow:~

http://english.tour2korea.com/food/recommend/restaurant_list.asp

General stuff - community:

http://www.lifeinkorea.com/

Good luck I'm sure you'll have a peachie time.

Butterfly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: