Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pet Adoption in Korea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RiceBaby07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Doggie for adoption Reply with quote

Would anyone like to adopt a dog?

I've had him since he was a baby, he's mat trained (although he prefers to go to the bathroom outside), and he's a snuggler. He's a mutt, about 8-10 lbs, has the cutest puppy face, and really really soft fur. He's had all his shots (I can include an immunization certificate) as I planned to take him with me to the States. Unfortunately, my mother's gotten very sick recently and she can't have animal fur in the house.

I'm moving back to the States in December, and need to adopt him out ASAP. He's about 1 years old, so he's mostly past his chewing stage. Adoption is free to a good home, and I will include a kennel (he's crate trained), automatic water dish thing, some food, toys, treats, etc.

Please PM me for more information, pictures, etc.
.josh.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't written 25 posts, so I'm unable to PM you, but if you could email me some pictures and information about the dog, I may be interested.

Thanks!

Last edited by .josh. on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
pamjane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Pekingese for adoption Reply with quote

city: Seoul
name: Shasta
breed: Pekingese
size: small, 6.5kg
spayed/neutered?: no
energy level: low-medium

Shasta was brought to Seoul from Daejon, where she was living in a greenhouse that acts as a makeshift shelter for 200+ homeless pups. She stole her foster mom's heart from the start, when a rest on a patch of grass turned into a major cuddle fest.

Shasta is blossoming in her foster home. She's housetrained, small, quiet, and pretty low-energy, so a small apartment would be a great home for her. She's a little skiddish around children, but hasn't had any problems when she's encountered the occasional cat or another pup. Shasta developed a bladder infection while living at the shelter, but she's almost finished taking her medication and is recovering beautifully.

Shasta lives for Asian pears and belly rubs, and she'll make be a perfect pup for some lucky person!

If you're interested in meeting Shasta or finding out more about adopting her, please send a PM.

CabbageTownRoyals

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was abandoned and needs a new home. He's just adorable, but unfortunately I can't keep him because I already have 2 dogs....
Ok, here are his details:
*male (but was sterilized last week)
*about 1 year old, fully grown but still acts like a puppy
*very healthy
*about 3 kg
*is up to date with all his shots
*tested negative for heart worm
*has a lovely character, VERY cuddly
*also very energetic, likes exercise
*rarely barks (only when intimidated)
*loves having a bath^^
PM for details. (located in Itaewan but can deliver)

btw, I think he's a purebred..

PS, since he was rescued from the pound, his sterilization/inoculations and vet fees have been paid for by the rescuer, but the new owner usually contributes just 30 000won which is the pound-removal fee.
sgparks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: BUSAN - affectionate cat needs a home Reply with quote

I've posted in the buy/sell/trade about her, but maybe more people will look here...

I'm the fourth owner of a 5-6 year old cat. she's very affectionate and calm and can be left alone for 5 days (4 nights) without a problem (leave enough food and water and she'll pace herself -I know because I've come home early - the outer time limit is the litterbox, which needs cleaned every 5ish days).

She has a carrying/traveling case, scratch posts and toys as well as extra food and litter box sand.

I'm in BUSAN, but only for 4 more weeks. I can't take her with me (to Namibia).

You can see pictures of her here: http://www.vicariousvistas.com/honey/

If you can help, call me, Steve, at 011-2897-1595 or email to [email protected]

thanks,

Steve
silver_butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*ADOPTED*

*ADOPTED*

Last edited by silver_butterfly on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
jnj

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_butterfly wrote:

If you think you can offer this little gem a permanent home which she deserves, please PM me your e-mail address and I shall send you pictures. I'm located in the Seoul area.

silver_butterfly, is this dog still available? I don't have enough posts to send you a PM, I think, so if you could e-mail me at [email protected] that would be great.
silver_butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, she's just been adopted the other day, I was coming back to update my post.
Thanks for your interest though! Smile
timvas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the below animals have either been rescued from the Daejon dog shelter (which is being closed down) or are domestic pets who had become lost and are in temporary care. Anyone interested in meeting any of these little guys please contact Tim on 010 8940 5233 or by email at [email protected]

Angel the Cartoon Dog is approx one year old, she was found in Itaewon after being been hit by a car. She has recovered from her injuries and is looking for someone who can give her lots of TLC.

She is a little wary of strangers initially, but is very friendly once she gets to know you. She is house trained and loves to go for walks.

Flower is a wonderful little 8 year old terrier mix � she was rescued from the Daejon shelter as she had a huge lump on her belly (which was diagnosed as an acute hernia and successfully removed).

Flower loves everyone and is just the most beautiful happy girl. She is neutered, house trained and in perfect health.

Mr Biscuit is a little 5 year old terrier mix who was rescued from the Daejon shelter. He loves all the women he meets, is initially wary of men but is a friendly little guy once he gets to know you.

He is neutered, house trained and is a really sweet dog in excellent health.

Grumble Cat is a 2 yr old female cat given up to us by a girl who was (unfortunately) being deported (not sure what the issue was there).

We initially named her Grumble Cat as she was very unhappy to be away from her mum (who had owned Grumble Cat since she was a kitten), but after a couple of weeks she has settled in just fine at our place so I think she is ready for a permanent adopted home. We kept the name just because we had gotten used to calling her that (and she does seem to respond to it Smile.

She would be most suited to someone who is experienced with cats as she does still occasionally get a little moody, but otherwise (as you can see from the photos) she is a lovely girl. She is neutered and completely litter-box trained.
jnj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

timvas, where are these animals currently being housed?
timvas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops - sorry, forgot to mention where they are.

They are all at my place in Hannam-dong (very close to the Itaewon main road).

Anyone who would like to meet the guys, I can pick you up from Itaewon subway station (seems to be the easiest thing for most people).

Cheers
jnj

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

timvas wrote:
Oops - sorry, forgot to mention where they are.

They are all at my place in Hannam-dong (very close to the Itaewon main road).

Anyone who would like to meet the guys, I can pick you up from Itaewon subway station (seems to be the easiest thing for most people).

Cheers

Is Angel still available for a meet? Maybe sometime this week?
cyrax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Quiet Minpin ready for a good home Reply with quote

Chester the Minpin is ready for a permanent home.

Heartworms - Negative
General Health - Good
Fixed - Yes
Age - Between one and two years
Crate and house trained.

You can read the full description here:
http://www.lonelylifetime.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=201
Milwaukiedave

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you as well for doing this. It's nice to know people are helping adopt out pets and advocating fixing them to prevent more pets from being abandoned.

I sent you an email as we are interested in a cat and are in Gwangju.

Update: 1/20/07

If anyone hears of a cat needing adopting in or around Gwangju, please PM me. We would like to adopt one.

Last edited by Milwaukiedave on Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
CabbageTownRoyals

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Little Oscar needs a home~ Reply with quote

http://forums.eslcafe.com/korea/viewtopic.php?t=107275
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: