Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you want to marriage?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jvegap223

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Do you want to marriage? Reply with quote

iswriting wrote:
Hi.Ⅰ'm japanese student Very Happy Ⅰ'm going to spesk about marriage.Do you want to marrage or not? In my case , Ⅰ don't want to marriage.becouse my dream is singer.Now I have many audition for singer but my results is bad Crying or Very sad Ⅰdon't want to make many sacrifices to become a singer.It is most important for me to challenge my dream. If my dreams come true,Ⅰwill be able to satisfaction my life and think about marriage again.Plesae tell me your dream.

Well, I am 22 years old and I am married. For me is a good idea and it is not a jail, I respect my husband hobbies and he do the same with me. Is nice to known that you have a person who loves you and is only for you. And to know that this person do not want to play a liltte moment with you.
misuvija

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Marriage Reply with quote

I think that to decide to marry it is necessary to be safe and be in love. Do not due to make to respond to the social norms, the majority knows when in fact this ready one. First he is better to study, to be professional, to travel and to know many people, what do you think�.
Davi G.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, maybe or maybe not...
misuvija

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Feelings Reply with quote

The feelings not always count�
annypeking

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you want to marriage? Reply with quote

It is one of my wishes to be married with sb who loves me very much. Maybe this is my selfish view, because the man should love me more than i love him. In my opinion, the marriage can make us more mature,wiser and know how to take on the duty. Sincerely hope everyone has a good marriage.
serdarhicip

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I am 26 and I am too young for marrıage but I know one day will come and I will want marriage
Oriani

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I do!
ad-miral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 20 and I can't think about getting married yet.
dasa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I turned 18, my grandparents have been asking me "do you have a boyfriend?when will you get married??" everytime we met Very Happy It's really annoying so maybe I should get married as soon as possible Very Happy But then another question would come- "When will you have a baby??"
anyway, i do want to get married, because I believe in ever-lasting love Smile
funyfrenchgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi every body....

I don't want to maried because I need freedom, very very much! An the mariage is the same thing about constraints.
And the boys are too possessive... Crying or Very sad

My first dream was to be a pilot in the Air Force but I could not for medical reasons!
And my second dream was work to make website and this dream finally achieves ! It's really great...

Now I must seek a new dream to continue to advance! Because I think that enought dream, the live isn't interest!
What do you think about that?
bunnybaby

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: I want to marry ASAP Reply with quote

I love marry very much, I want have my own family very much, hehe... it make me feel good and worm...
ad-miral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I think marriage is ok as long as you marry the right one.

Hey funyfrenchgirl, my dream was to become a professional kickboxer and now I achieved this but I'm thinking about stop doing it any more because it hurts too much. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing So I think that we need to refresh our dreams after a certain time. Mr. Green

But however I have a very very nice gf now, my dream is to marry with her, I hope it won't be refreshed.
beancurdturtle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dasa wrote:
i do want to get married, because I believe in ever-lasting love Smile

I've been married twice already.

I still believe in everlasting love. I just didn't find it yet. Shocked

�Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.�
--Dr. Seuss
ad-miral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing go searching
Oriani

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to get married someday!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: