Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Love!!! To be caught in the crossfire!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karla972

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Love!!! To be caught in the crossfire!!!! Reply with quote

Hi!

I think many people knew this situation. 2 men love me and I have affection for them.
I know it is a problem to have several relations, affairs but I don't want judge people who live that.
For me, fidelity doesn't exist. I would like to believe the opposite but every day there are gesture, attitude which backs up, confirm my opinion.
I'm falling in love for one of them but he doesn't merit my love whereas the other, is a true love but I don't love him.It's just affection.
Alalala!!! It's difficult but I stay Cool
millionsters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I am Yoko and 20 years old. I have had a similar experience to you. At that time I already had a boyfriend so I did not hesitate. But if I were in your shoes, I would hesitate Sad I think choosing the man who you love now is the best way for you. If there is any marit fot you, it is not important matter! Please believe your really love Very Happy
karla972

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

millionsters wrote:
Hi. I am Yoko and 20 years old. I have had a similar experience to you. At that time I already had a boyfriend so I did not hesitate. But if I were in your shoes, I would hesitate Sad I think choosing the man who you love now is the best way for you. If there is any marit fot you, it is not important matter! Please believe your really love Very Happy

Thank you Yoko for your advice. You are very nice!! In fact, I think like you but it isn't easy. Both of them live with their girlfriends.
I don't want to break their relation.
I took time to think about my situation since the publication of my topic, (in reality I began at least Rolling Eyes 3 weeks before) . To repress my feelings can be dangerous but I decide that I will do that.
I will find someone a day!!!!. I can't stay alone all my life. It's impossible!! Exclamation
I know someone wait me somewhere. Wink

I'm happy for you that you met your boyfriend. Long life for your love life!
millionsters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is very complex condition Sad but i felt secure, because u think positive!

i hope someday u meet real prince and will get your life is full of LOVE Very Happy
nicewitch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Carla, where are you actually in your sentimental situation with the two guys? Anything change ?
karla972

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

I'm back after all this time! The situation is always complex Sad . My heart continues loving one (called "X") and for the other "Y", it's just compassion and I am fond of him.
Like what I said u, I chose repress my feelings and don't follow up in that situation.
I would like to keep in touch with them even if I know that it will not be easy.
I don't want to live in sin. I want to find refuge with God. I am going to succeed with his grace.
We call and see us less often. They respect my decision.

(Everything is easier to tell than to make but I stay positive)Wink
nicewitch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Karla !

I think this is a very good decision. Take your time but remember, never make a relation based on pity, that never works.

You need to have love feelings for someone, life is very long and no relation could last only on pity, your pity could change into hate.

have you read the book "Dangerous pity" of Zweig? it's a fantastic history about that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: