Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UFO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nakhornwat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: UFO Reply with quote

Embarassed I want to know what you think about UFO ?
I would like to see it on the page www. ...UFO.....
Is you have ever seen UFO ?
Is UFO come from mars ? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
genkiguy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nakhornwat (that's a cool name!)

I don't believe in UFOs....but I'd love to see one!!!!!!

Actually I travelled in Uganda a few years ago, and we did see some unusual lights in the sky. (reflected lights on clouds) what caused the lights, I have no idea but it didn't seem ETish to me or even that freaky...unusual yes, (we were in a very isolated location, far from the nearest large town)

Some people I was travelling with described it as a UFO, I can't say the same. It was certainly something we couldn't identify...so I guess it qualifies as a UFO, but a spaceship with aliens on baord....I'd say no way.....possibly the reflection from an outdoor rave party???
It looked similiar to lightening - not the stick type - the more common type. Or the reflections of a spot light on the clouds....but yeah we were far from the nearest town...

Hey I'm intrigued now...(I hadn't really thought about it much since then)....I'll email the people I was travelling with and ask them what they thought of it...and I'll post it here!......
flowerkill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe somewhere exists UFO because of the infinite cosmos. If there is only one earth in the universal, it is too boring, furthermore, the GOD seems lack of creativity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: