Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PS3 or Wii??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iswriting

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: PS3 or Wii?? Reply with quote

Which do you want PS3 or Wii?
I cannot decide to buy which Sad
How about softwear's interest?
I'm writing to ask you for advice on you think which is better .
J_RamSol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: PS3 or Wii? Wait... Reply with quote

Hi! My name is Jorge. I'm from Costa Rica.

I think that the two are good platforms Smile , but at the moment I believe that they are incomplete Crying or Very sad ...

This because they left quickly to the market only by competition.

Therefore I would say that you wait for a little to you, to see that new characteristics will bring in some months.

Luck Wink
hoshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: PS3 or Wii?? Reply with quote

iswriting wrote:

I don't like neither PS3 nor Wii
But a friend of mine won a Wii in a tourny and it started getting crushed. It has a low quality
alea929

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: What SHOPPING ? Reply with quote

Hello I feel like buying a console for video games, which one of they suggest the news to me ( PS3, XBOX 360 and Wii )
cporto59

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: PS3 Reply with quote

In my opinion the PS3 is better than Wii. Because the PS3 has better graphs and more games
jmejiasr_88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: PS3 or Wii?? Reply with quote

iswriting wrote:

I prefer the PS3, But if you think the opposite say me Exclamation
chi-kei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do agree ps3 has a better graphic effect than wii, however I still suggest you to buy wii. It�s because if you want to compare the graphic effect, x-box is close to ps3 actually, however wii has a comparative advantages than those two, it�s that wii can play in movement sensitive mode. Besides, I think wii is a great family tv game, it�s because it�s very suitable in home party. Not even the child, adult or old people can have fun on it both.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
alea929

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Xbox 360 vrs PS3 Reply with quote

chi-kei wrote:
I do agree ps3 has a better graphic effect than wii, however I still suggest you to buy wii. It�s because if you want to compare the graphic effect, x-box is close to ps3 actually, however wii has a comparative advantages than those two, it�s that wii can play in movement sensitive mode. Besides, I think wii is a great family tv game, it�s because it�s very suitable in home party. Not even the child, adult or old people can have fun on it both.

What do you think about XBOX 360, is better than PS3?

I like PS3 but is very expensive in my country. Because I want buy a Xbox 360.

What is your opinion?
chi-kei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Xbox 360 vrs PS3 Reply with quote

alea929 wrote:
What do you think about XBOX 360, is better than PS3?

I like PS3 but is very expensive in my country. Because I want buy a Xbox 360.

What is your opinion?

Compare the graphic effect, PS3 is close to XBOX 360. Although the former is fantastic, x-box has Microsoft back up. The strong back up means the graphic effect won�t be disappointed. In contrast, I do prefer XBOX 360. actually it�s a computer to me, and if you like computer game, it can satisfy you a lot. Besides, PS3 don�t have any attractive game now. I think it�s about the market sharing was shifted to Wii, so that the famous game company can not make clear decisions. To this situation, I don�t think XBOX 360 would be affected, as it still have computer game company support.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dani_b_a7

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: One sugestion (by Daniel Borges Almeida) Reply with quote

�The two videogames are very interesting. The Playstation 3 has a very good graphic and is very nice to play. I played it two months ago at a lan house. The Nintendo WII is nicer then Playstation 3 but doesn�t have and won�t have many kinds of game. Even the Playstation and Nintendo have a good technology to create big and long games, but people are more interested in play simple but nice games. If you like to play long games how Grand Theft Auto or Final fantasy you should buy a Playstation 3. If you like to play sometimes and with your friends to cheer up yourself, you should buy a Nintendo WII. I�ll buy the Playstation 3 when they create they�re new videogame. Nowadays I�m very happy with my Playstation 2 and my computer.�

My name is Daniel, and I'm a student of Liberato (a technical school at Novo Hamburgo, RS - Brazil)

I hope learn more about the other countries lifestyle.

See you
supzaq12345

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Wii is great hardware Reply with quote

Wii is better. Because, Mario cart is very interest!
To it, the software that Nintendo made is interesting.
And,The remote control of Wii is brandished!
At this time, I�m convinced that Wii is good hardware.
Wii is great!
Tsuchihito Kusaka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!
I prefer Wii to PS3 because Wii is full of diversity.
We can enjoy Wii not only by pushing buttons but also by moving our body. It suggests new way of video game machines!
Curious George2195

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hello I am from the United State.

Instead of buying a PS3 or Wii you should buy a X-BOX 360, because X-BOX 360 has a lot of very good games like Halo, Lostplanet ect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: