Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to lose weight quickly?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redset

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, the best way to be healthy is to eat properly and to get regular exercise. Starving yourself to lose weight is bad for you, you may weigh less but you'll look and feel worse. It's easy to look for a quick fix like a crash diet, but it's not a solution - you need to change your lifestyle, become active and look after yourself. There are a million ways to get exercise out there, you just need to find something you enjoy.

And ultimately, don't look at a certain person and think 'I want to be like him/her'. Everyone is different, and it's physically impossible for people to get the same body shape as certain other people - nor should you want to. Be healthy and happy with yourself, and you'll attract the right kind of people Wink

Oh, for anyone in school - people get teased in school, that's just what happens. It's stupid and it's hurtful, but it really doesn't mean anything at all. It's just certain people being immature. Look after yourselves and don't let anyone upset you for fun.
annaaa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Dance is good for diet. Reply with quote

I started to dance two months ago. Recently, I practice dance five in a week Very Happy So, my weigt decreasing now Very Happy Very Happy
minomino

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: I want to loose my weight,too!!!! Reply with quote

HI! I want to loose my weight ,too.
My friends think so Exclamation but,
It's DIFFICULT Crying or Very sad Sad
That's why we like to eat delicious food Laughing
I heard that if you skip dish,your body tend to gain weight Shocked
I wish I were slim ...... Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes
minomino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Let's yoga!! Reply with quote

LEt'S yoga Laughing

Yoga will make you good and pliability Laughing

Let's try YOGA Wink
jys1205

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: It's the best way to change your life style. =) Reply with quote

When you're trying to lose weight, don't be stressed much because of your situation..because in general, most people (especially woman) usually overcome this stress by eating much food. I also need to lose some weight as I gained much Crying or Very sad In my opinion, the most important thing is to change your life style. It doesn't help just going on a diet. As everyone knows, it's good for your to go to a gym everyday or 5 days a week, but it can rather give you another stress..so, you should try to be more activate in your normal life..for example, use stairs instead of elevator and try to walk much..something like that. There's no way to lose weight quickly or in a short time. Even if it's possible, but it'll impossible to keep your shape for a long time. So, it's the best way to change your life style. Cheer up, you and also I can do that!! I'll cross my fingers for you. Very Happy
redset

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I want to loose my weight,too!!!! Reply with quote

minomino wrote:
I heard that if you skip dish,your body tend to gain weight Shocked

For some people, if you diet then your body thinks 'uh oh, there's less food coming in so I need to store as much as possible!'. If you start eating normally again, your body is still trying to store as much as it can which means you'll gain weight a lot more easily. Exercise people - there's no way around it!
getty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!! I want to lose weight , too Laughing
I think it is better that we take healthy food.
Nothing food is not good our body Crying or Very sad
Why don't you eat many vegetables Question Rolling Eyes
minomino

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: I try to soy diet!!!! Reply with quote

I heard soy is effective diet food .
I like "Tohu" and "Miso soup" It's so healthy.
One of the soy component,especially,"Isohurabon"is effectively to burn body fat.

Also, japanese health TV program" Aruaru big dictionary" recomended tat [color=brown]"natto is effective ".
[/color]

Do you natto?
Why don't you try natto Question
minomino

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: ARUARU BIG DICTIONARY RECOMEND ...... Reply with quote

I heard soy is effective diet food .
I like "Tohu" and "Miso soup" It's so healthy.
One of the soy component,especially,"Isohurabon"is effectively to burn body fat.

Also, japanese health TV program" Aruaru big dictionary" recomended tat "natto is effective ".

Do you natto?
Why don't you try natto Question
piro♪

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: carbohydrate?? Reply with quote

I've heared it is good for diet not to eat CARBOHYDRATE at dinner. But you must not use this way at breakfast or lunch. Only at dinner Surprised Let's do diet healthy!!
mil9

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Japanese food is very healthy and low calorie counts!
Especialy natto is good for diet Very Happy
I love natto,but almost my friends doesn't like it.
ad-miral

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do professional kickboxing
samantha0812

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recentry, media said that it is a lie eating natto is losing weight Evil or Very Mad
Kansai TV station twisted data. It is very surprising and sad news Crying or Very sad
I think people all over the world have a heightened sensitivity to the word "Yaseru" in Japanese or "diet". So, I think accident like this woud happen, Idea
beibeizhu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many girls think lose weight is the most important thing in their lives. Boyes always like thiner girls.But I dont't think so.I am a fat girl and my boyfried only love my fat.He say my touch of hand is very well .
Vega

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eating less or almost nothing at all is called anorexia and is a eating disorder. By not eating enough, you are risking your health to be thin. Eat healthy, drink plenty of water and exercise to lose weight. And stick with it. You want to gradually lose weight over time. Losing it too quickly can be damaging to your health.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: