Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

: ) A Community of Learners of English!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Making Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnaMilena

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: : ) A Community of Learners of English! Reply with quote

Hi! Very Happy
I'm Ana Milena, from Colombia. I'm a teacher of English, but my native language is Spanish.

My students and I would be interested in having people from around the world sharing experiences and, of course, speakers of English interacting with us. We have a little 'virtual classroom', a forum like this, more exactly, which is called English4Fun.

It would be a total pleasure if you join the online community we have! We're about to start a new term tomorrow, so it would be fantastic to have you there!! Very Happy

I'd love to exchange experiences and help you with both Spanish and English, too! My Skype username is Ana.Milena.ILUD.

Mr. Green Cheers!

http://english4fun.freeforo.com
Juliteacher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ana Milena!! I am an Argentinian English teacher!! I'm trying to do the same as you: encouraging my students to get involved in forums like this one.
I'll join your online community.

cheers!!
AnaMilena

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Juliteacher!
Thanks for your reply! It would be a pleasure to keep contact with you and your students! Very Happy

So you're from Argentina! I'd love to visit your country. That's one of my life projects, and I have the feeling this will be the year!

I look forward to keeping in touch with you!
Cheers!

Juliteacher

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!!!
I've just told my students about the idea of interacting with yours. They are fascinated!!!!
yes!! We are from Argentina, a lovely country. Hope you can come and visit us. We are in La Plata, near Buenos Aires city (only 60 km). And you???
AnaMilena

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Bogot�, Colombia's main city and where the weather is unpredictable enough to make you laugh! Laughing

I've heard La Plata is a fascinating place to visit! Very Happy

Peaches21

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:41 am    Post subject: Re: : ) A Community of Learners of English! Reply with quote

AnaMilena wrote:
Hi! Very Happy
I'm Ana Milena, from Colombia. I'm a teacher of English, but my native language is Spanish.

My students and I would be interested in having people from around the world sharing experiences and, of course, speakers of English interacting with us. We have a little 'virtual classroom', a forum like this, more exactly, which is called English4Fun.

It would be a total pleasure if you join the online community we have! We're about to start a new term tomorrow, so it would be fantastic to have you there!! Very Happy

I'd love to exchange experiences and help you with both Spanish and English, too! My Skype username is Ana.Milena.ILUD.

Mr. Green Cheers!

Hey Ana! I'm Aiman from Pakistan.I hope you are enjoying the best of your health Smile If u agree maybe we can have a skype conversation sometime.My spoken english isn't really good so i shall be more than delighted if we could communicate.Looking forward to your reply.TC Very Happy oh n we can be good friends too Smile
Hi I'm peaches.I really want to improve my English & this includes grammar & my lexicon both.I love reading and writing which urges me to enrich my vocabulary & I hope this website will be really helpful for me.May GOD bless all of us Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Making Friends All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: