Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you want to marriage?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
k.m.m

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi...

I am married ,I love my wife and my kids..

I have 2 boys and 2 girls ....yes I think it is enough .

my wife wants more ...I dont want ...no way ..we have to agree..

my oldest doughter is going to be in her last year of high school , she loves drwings ,so I suggested her to go for Interior Design Engineering, the universty here in Riyadh offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Interior Design Engineering (ID), I think it is good.

KMM
ad-miral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Advice her to do a master, too. Laughing It's good.
k.m.m

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ad-miral wrote:
Advice her to do a master, too. Laughing It's good.

May be in management; say projects management ...but I don't know if the university has.

Thanks ad-miral for your advice.

KMM
rosemary010

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: I don�t want to get married. Reply with quote

Actually, I don�t want to get married. There are several reasons. First, I think I am not mature enough to start a new life with another man. I am 21 years old now; but I don�t really understand what love is. Second, I am tired of convention. I don�t believe that a paper can guarantee my happy life. Live with the man I loved is ok. I don�t want to be restrained by the paper. Lastly, if I can live alone happily, why do I have to get married?
beibeizhu

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am rita zhou,I'm 26 years old and I'm not married yet. but My dream is to have family. and I have a boy friend who calls him pig.He is very humous,and love me very much.I will marry him,I love him.
beibeizhu

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am ritazhou.A girl from china.I have a humous boyfreind whose name is beibeizhu.I love him.I think that is important to get marriage because your not going to spent your life alone.
Tofayel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Do you want to marriage? Reply with quote

Winkydragonfly wrote:
iswriting wrote:
In my case , Ⅰ don't want to marriage.becouse my dream is singer..

Aha...Now I am 15.I am a little younger to talk about this topic!
But I don't want to marry!
Because I think that If I had marry somebody,I won't be free.My husband may restraint me! Wink

I think, be a singer and marriage is totally different. If you don't be a singer, its not fact, but if you don't marry you will just made. Just asked you, why you want to be a singer? Every person is not perfect for everything, but some where he may be perfect. Never depends on absolutely. I will die but world will not stop.
d25reiko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am 25 years old, and I want to marry someone I love and have my own family one day Wink 2 boys and 1 girl hopefully!! Smile
When I was around yours age, I never thought I wanted to marry for the same reason you mentioned, but people are changing everyday little by little, so I'm sure that you will think of marrige when you turn around 25 years old, which i s not coming soon to you Wink
You will find true love and someone special one day for sure!!!
youngbin Ki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to marriage because after i have marriage, i can make another friend and partner. Then i can get my children, but if i haven't marriage, every day i will feel lonely. So i want to marriage
Yuca

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you want to marriage? Reply with quote

iswriting wrote:
Hi.Ⅰ'm japanese student Very Happy Ⅰ'm going to spesk about marriage.Do you want to marrage or not? In my case , Ⅰ don't want to marriage.becouse my dream is singer.Now I have many audition for singer but my results is bad Crying or Very sad Ⅰdon't want to make many sacrifices to become a singer.It is most important for me to challenge my dream. If my dreams come true,Ⅰwill be able to satisfaction my life and think about marriage again.Plesae tell me your dream.

Hi!! I’m Japanese student. And I’m 21 year old now. I want to marry. But not now. I think that I want to marry in the future. Marriage is really important to my future. I would stay with my partner for long time and also I want to have many babies. But I’m still student. I have to do a lot of stuffs and have to study and learn that’s why I said in the future.
shinfa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am 21 years old. I want to marry but not now. I want to marry in 27 years old. Now I just want to find a good job then concentrate on my job and save money to do something I like. Such like travel with family, live in different countries.
Helena_Birk12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't want get married. See no point
Allanteacher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm married, but I'm old, so it's ok.
k27ayane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I am Japanese student and 20 years old.

I want to get married someday. I want to get marriage after enjoy private time and experience a certain level of work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: