Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you suddenly became rich what would you do?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beibeizhu

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I became rich,I wanna buy somothing I hope. I give the money my parents.I'd love to travel around the world,.How wonderful it is!
turkishgirl18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

helloo.. Smile
I think I would help poor familys first then I would make a travel around the owrld, but first I want to went to London..I like London so much Very Happy

Take care
Lily Diamani

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have some surgery, because I need it ( my jaws and maybe my nose).
I would go to university.
I would buy some new clothes and some new shoes.
I wouldn't buy a new car because I've already one ( it's an old and small one; but I don' t care because I don't like driving and I'm not good at it).
I wouldn't buy a new house
I would buy some things for my family.
I would give some money for poor people ( I'm poor too).
I would put that money in a bank.
benz925

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Rich me and students!! Reply with quote

I would probably pay my mothers loans, invest in a farm and buy a motorcycle and a bus. I would save the rest of the money for any small-scale 'humanitarian' projects that needed some capital.

I have always found it difficult to answer this question, but my students have some ideas which they typed with openoffice.org writer the other day...

by Wai, elementary class
If I suddenly become rich ,I will go to Tokyo in Japan,visit all the interesting place and eat all the delicious food there!If I can, I also want to study at a foreign school and I will also buy many thing like a hand phone ,a computer ,a car......that would be wonderful if it came true.

by Deric, elementary class

I'm so happy to have a great time learning English at Cambridge Language Centre and I`M so Helpful with everybody and myself .So I am very happy and fine,We also have a laptop and small free laptop owned by the teacher. So,I can use a laptop to learn English,Chinese,Japanese and Malay,And also can play games,watch show,hear music and write letter,I always love my good days. My mother; I and aunt sister live in the same house , my mother is in Singapore,I always learn by myself and also English, I here sometimes call my mum and mum tell me to learn is good. I like to read! And to try to speak English. Afterword was learn for two years,after that when finished two year of English,I can go to Singapore and find mother,I can speak English in Singapore. So,I will not be afraid. I can speak,I'm so thankful of my mum and important her. I love my mum. DERIC. [/b]
Flina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy haha I agreed with Lute,I would buy an island too, but i will Build a "Peach Blossom Island", a beautiful places from Louis Cha'novels
wYing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: if i suddently became rich Reply with quote

i will excited about my future! i could do what i should do and what i am looking forward to doing something that because a lack of money i never dare to think about it before . i will give some money to the charity to help someone in need.even the help is limited,but that is what we should do for contributing to our social. then i will give some money to my family, especially for my parent to repay them who always gives me love and never give me up when i failed . what's more, being a traveler is a good idea and traveling arround the world is my dream.i could learn some practical skills and knowledge and know more other country's culture.that is good. i believe my future will become more and more fascinating.
tungnguyen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: If i suddenly became rich Reply with quote

If I suddenly became rich,
Firstly, I to support to charity and society.And the filed I want to invest to is education. Because I think education is the key to achieve things.
Then, I will spend more money, the taking care of for my family
Finally, I also want to go aboard to enjoy the life. Very Happy
c19nami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I�m Japanese.
If I suddenly became rich, I want to go to abroad!
I want to go to Europe. Europe is very far to Japan.
So if I go to Europe, it is very high cost!
And I want to eat delicious food!
Europe is much delicious food. Especially I eat pasta!
I love pasta, so I eat it in Europe.
Vermonter_84

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to travel for a while then pick my favorite place and open an orphanage with the explicit rule that nobody from the U.S. can adopt from it. I would not want another child raised in this country. All this country produces is ignorant fools. We all fallow the sheperd. Has anyone else ever felt like a marionette?
dpan669

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe i will going to buy these houses on different country
jungyo kang

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will quit school, the school doesn't make sense to me anymore.
This means that the specification does not need me anymore.
then buy a new house and car.
if my parents have trouble paying off bills help them out.
i will Hires a handsome interpreter.
will stay to best hotels in around the world.
So, that's my hope. But really, if I get rich
will donate money to the poor people
for example I want to help who decide to commit suicide for the money.
Because People say that life is more precious than any other thing in the world
Reema

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gonna travel around the world Cool to study and learn culturs
and i gonna open my own businiss Smile

I hope that day become Rolling Eyes
AgnesQ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHA~How amazing if I really have a lot of money! WOW~WOW~WOW~The most exciting thing is to buy a great house for my parents! ONO!It must be a huge one!I hope my Dad&Mom can be the ancient King&queen in the palace! And I will decorated it with many Chinese paintings. And of course each corner will be embellished by my own thoughts&views.
Afra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will divide my assets into three parts, one for parents, second for poor people and third one for mine.
jjuni

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:53 pm    Post subject: If i suddenly became rich Reply with quote

if I suddenly became rich I will be surprised about that
I will spend lots of money to my family
and I will go to trip with my family
I'm happy that being rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: