Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

making friends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Making Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yu Ting

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:35 am    Post subject: making friends Reply with quote

Hello!
!I want to be a student majoring in literature,especially the classics.& I am making efforts now although it may be a little difficult.

anyone who like literature or want to making friends,welcome!!
talk about your major or what you want to major,welcome!!Smile
Peaches21

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I hope that u are doing well.I also want to major in literature but firstly my English isn't very impressing, secondly my country doesn't provide much opportunities to be good in English until u have a pocket full of money(besides you can't have good education until u have a big bag of money) that means the school fee is not affordable for middle-class people and last but not the least I belong to a middle-class family so I can't go abroad for studies.

So that's what I'm suffering from (lol I have got so serious) but I really want to major in literature Smile I hope u succeed. God bless Smile
Mert Ted

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I�m Mert from Turkey.I�m 14 years old.I�ve been learning english for 10 years and Iwant to improve my english.I like playing tennis and computer games.
I want to make friends.
Peaches21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mert Ted wrote:
Hi
I�m Mert from Turkey.I�m 14 years old.I�ve been learning english for 10 years and Iwant to improve my english.I like playing tennis and computer games.
I want to make friends.

Hey mert how r u?
Hi I'm peaches.I really want to improve my English & this includes grammar & my lexicon both.I love reading and writing which urges me to enrich my vocabulary & I hope this website will be really helpful for me.May GOD bless all of us Smile
Yu Ting

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply to Peaches21 Reply with quote

Hi~I'm glad to meet you here!
I tried hard to being a student majoring in Literature.
I have majored in English since my senior high school, but it was Applied English.
I like literature since it brings me lots of touching and experiences when enjoying the classical works.
I hope you can doing well whatever facing any difficulties.
Sometimes I also have some obstacles but I have to overcome myself and keep going on my dream; therefore I can feel closer to what I like to do~

Good Luck for us Smile
Yu Ting

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to Mert Ted Reply with quote

Nice to meet you here!
I like to play volleyball, maybe.
Tennis~I would like to try it, sounds interesting!!
Smile
Peaches21

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Reply to Peaches21 Reply with quote

Yu Ting wrote:
Hi~I'm glad to meet you here!
I tried hard to being a student majoring in Literature.
I have majored in English since my senior high school, but it was Applied English.
I like literature since it brings me lots of touching and experiences when enjoying the classical works.
I hope you can doing well whatever facing any difficulties.
Sometimes I also have some obstacles but I have to overcome myself and keep going on my dream; therefore I can feel closer to what I like to do~

Good Luck for us Smile

Exactly! All the works in English are so amazing. They just somehow attract us towards them.. Thanks for the good luck wish I hope the same for u Smile
Hi I'm peaches.I really want to improve my English & this includes grammar & my lexicon both.I love reading and writing which urges me to enrich my vocabulary & I hope this website will be really helpful for me.May GOD bless all of us Smile
AgnesQ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi~ Nice to meet U~
Literature is my favorite too. So if U have intersting to exchange the Chinese literature , I would exult to make friend with U!Chinese literature has a long history about 5000 years , it's rich and colorful is so amazing for U to comprehend. I think U will love it if U once touch on it.
Yu Ting

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AgnesQ wrote:
Very Happy Hi~ Nice to meet U~
Literature is my favorite too. So if U have intersting to exchange the Chinese literature , I would exult to make friend with U!Chinese literature has a long history about 5000 years , it's rich and colorful is so amazing for U to comprehend. I think U will love it if U once touch on it.

Hi!AgnesQ
Now I am majoring in literature, especially focusing on Western literature. Sometimes if I have other ideas about the works, I would try to find other materials to compare with, including Chinese literature of course. Although I am not a student majoring in Chinese literature, Chinese literature is great that have been passed down for thousands of years. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Making Friends All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: