Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do You Want To Get Marry?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:03 am    Post subject: Do You Want To Get Marry? Reply with quote

Nowadays I often hear that friends want to get marry. When I hear this, I come up with the question about the importance of marriage. Cannot we be happy without marriage? Do we have to get marry in order to live a human life? I don’t think so. Marriage is not important for me to live happily. There is a definite reason for my opinion about marriage. We can spend happy lives without husbands or wives. Certainly, we have to make a person who we can talk about what we want to tell. Is there a necessity that get marry? I think human want a person who always agree with you. This may be a marriage partner. However, some friends can give you the agreement. Husbands or wives do not always have the same opinion because they are humans. When partner cannot agree with you, can you remain still? I cannot think that I can be as is. In addition, marriage rob me of my free time. Humans have to have the time when they can spend freely. If we do not have a free time, we cannot enjoy the life as the human. So I don’t want to get marry.
Fede_fede

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi blover!
You are so resolute in your decision. I see your point, but, to tell the truth, I do not completely agree with you. That is to say: people do not need to get married to live a human life or to be happy, as you said, but I think that marriage completes you, since you choose the person you want in your life and then you can also have children with that person. It's not necessary that your partner always agrees with you, because we are all humans and we all have our opinions; but maybe your partner shares some of your views and, if he/she doesn't agree with you, a compromise can be reached. What do you think about this new perspective on marriage? Let me know, if you want!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: