Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

who can teach english??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steele

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: who can teach english?? Reply with quote

hello everyone i am new .my english is very pool who would rather help me?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
eagle28

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hi ! friend,

I'm not sure I can help you a lot, but I will try.If you want to improve your English, the best thing to do is try to speak it as much as you can.Writing to someone onthe internet will just help you to write English better,if you want to speak any language, the first thing to do is start speaking.Try to find poeple in your area who already know howe to speak Eenglish and pratice with them.Good luck!

Eguelson.

P-S.If you want to write me, you can do it at<<[email protected]>>
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
steele

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello eagle. nice too meet you.thank you for your advice.i think we can make friend.do you agree?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
eagle28

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 9:13 am    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hi! Steele,
I'm glad to hear from you.I hope you are improving your English.I have no problem to become your friend.I would be very happy to communicate with you.You know I'm from an occidental country,and I would like to know many things about oriental cultures.We can write each other and talk about everything you would like to.Receive my greetings.

Truly yours,
Legagneur Eguelson.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
steele

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: Hello! Reply with quote

eagle28 wrote:
Hi! Steele,
I'm glad to hear from you.I hope you are improving your English.I have no problem to become your friend.I would be very happy to communicate with you.You know I'm from an occidental country,and I would like to know many things about oriental cultures.We can write each other and talk about everything you would like to.Receive my greetings.

Truly yours,
Legagneur Eguelson.
hi i am glad receive your passage.you are from occidental.what would you like to know about china?? Razz Razz
martinwtp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool~~ you 're from occidental country. then which country is it? can tell me.
I am from Hong Kong. Can we be friends as well? can we be penpals?

by the way, steel, i think you mistyped the word "pool". it should be "poor". But i think that's no problem, my teacher always said people can learn much more from mistake. Don't be afraid making mistakes. I always make mistakes too.
Corey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post Martin,

Many people think you learn other people's mistakes when studying English, but there is a lot of evidence that this is not true.

By the way, "I" is always capitalized in English.

Rock'n roll baby Cool

http://english.abcingles.net

Corey
steele

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinwtp wrote:
cool~~ you 're from occidental country. then which country is it? can tell me.
I am from Hong Kong. Can we be friends as well? can we be penpals?

by the way, steel, i think you mistyped the word "pool". it should be "poor". But i think that's no problem, my teacher always said people can learn much more from mistake. Don't be afraid making mistakes. I always make mistakes too.
oh i am very happy you can tell me my mistake.thank you very much.i am from beijing .so my english isn't very smoothly.do you mind it??
lucychavez

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 12:18 pm    Post subject: In Texas from Mexico Reply with quote

Laughing Wink Smile Mr. Green

Hi, I'm Vicky Chavez. I am a student of English because I want to have a better job.
swamper

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:55 am    Post subject: &#8593; Reply with quote

GOOD REASON.
Pamela Li

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello! Reply with quote

eagle28 wrote:
Hi ! friend,

I'm not sure I can help you a lot, but I will try.If you want to improve your English, the best thing to do is try to speak it as much as you can.Writing to someone onthe internet will just help you to write English better,if you want to speak any language, the first thing to do is start speaking.Try to find poeple in your area who already know howe to speak Eenglish and pratice with them.Good luck!

Eguelson.

P-S.If you want to write me, you can do it at<<[email protected]>>
U-jin

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey wrote:
Good post Martin,

Many people think you learn other people's mistakes when studying English, but there is a lot of evidence that this is not true.
By the way, "I" is always capitalized in English.

Rock'n roll baby Cool

http://english.abcingles.net

Corey

Umm yeah, good job there ace~ I really hope you are not a teacher.
Lauralin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't quite get your point, U-jin.... *looks clueless*

It might also be helpful to try reading some books in English, since they tend to use more proper grammer and more words than people in chat rooms.

Why all the eye rolls?
andy039

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,Everyone!
zederr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ,steele

I come form thailand . In my opinion,I though your english is better than me. In my course I never get "A" but have only "C" or "D" (T_T)
I feel bored in English and in class room other look me like funny man
when teacher ask my answer always is wrong.I would like learn English but that lesson must out of class room. I will practise in here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: