Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need a friend
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eagle28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:44 am    Post subject: Need a friend Reply with quote

Hi! everybody,
I'm a twenty-three-year-old Haitian student who would like to communicate with other students around the world.I like music, poetry and languages.If you want to communicate with me, you can write me at <<[email protected]>>

eagle28.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
martinwtp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure~ we can be friends.
nice to meet you here. i am from Hong Kong. i've just send you an email.
i am a college student , year 3.
eagle28

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:07 am    Post subject: Hello Martin ! Reply with quote

Nice to meet you Martin. I am happy to communicate with you in a language that- I suppose- is niether yours nor mine, but it doesn't matter because we can communicate through it.Tell me about your country, your culture.What field are studying in? I hope to hear from you soon.

Egeulson.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mariav

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Hello my name is Maria what is your name? What is your date of birth? I like flowers. l live in Deer Park, TX.
wagamamahiromi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Nice to meet you!! Reply with quote

Hello!! Nice to meet you. I am Hironi. I am Japanese. I am ninteen. I like comunication too! I have been to Kansas, San Francisco and Michigan to study abroad. Now, I study Englishi in junior colledge. I went to Australia in the summer vacation of this year.
LUIS VENEGAS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a friend Reply with quote

HI, I�M LUIS AND I�M STUDYING HIGHSCHOOL. I�M FROM MEXICO CITY AND I�D LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE AND YOUR HOBBIES. IT�S INTERESTING TO HAVE FRIENDS IN OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE YOU.

PLEASE WRITE SOON. IT WAS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU.
Passerby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's essential to have somebody or somebodies as your friends when you are learning a foreign language. The reason? That's too simple to asnwer, real person to practice with.

Hey, maybe you just need to try more and try to give more chances to others who are thinking the same as you do, shy, timid...... try to take more tries.

Passerby
Light...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: new friend Reply with quote

Hi eagle28,

I'm twenty-five years old. I'm from Saudi Arabia. I'm assistant in the institute in Saudi Arabia. I would like to come to U. S. in order to study. I want to communicate with you in order to learn english.If you want to communicate with me please send me message.

regards

[email protected]
sachie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Hello!!How are you? Reply with quote

eagle28 wrote:
Hi! everybody,
I'm a twenty-three-year-old Haitian student who would like to communicate with other students around the world.I like music, poetry and languages.If you want to communicate with me, you can write me at <<[email protected]>>

eagle28.

Hello Very Happy Nice to meet to you!I'm Japanese.And,I'm nineteen years old.
Last year, overseas student came in my high school.Then, I entered
the committee.So,I made a lot of friend!And, In the future ,I want to know about culture in all over the world

Smile So, Now I study hard English in university.And, I want to study abroad in America 
Embarassed Have you ever been to study abroad in other contry?And,I like music too.
superwang

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: friend Reply with quote

Hi! Nice to meet you. I want to find friends here,too.But I am poor in English.I am in China,a beautiful country!
tongkudeyu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Hi everyone Reply with quote

Nice to meet you too.I am solitary.I want a frined.I want the partner who can talk.Please help me!! Crying or Very sad
RebeccaGMW

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I'm in Virginia in the U.S. and I'm a native English speaker. I like to teach English and help students to meet friends from all over the world. Currently, I have students from Taiwan, China, Pakistan, and Korea. Those are just a few examples of the countries where my students live.

Students are now joining our online classroom. Students can meet with the teacher online for voice or text chat.

Assignments, homework, and vocabulary help are posted on the forum. Students can help each other and become friends.

We use the Bible to learn English. We practice listening, speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary, and independent thinking.

To join us, sign up for our Yahoo Groups by visiting http://www.guidemywords.com and clicking on ESL Help.

This is a great opportunity to study English and to make friends from all over the world.
You will receive individual attention from an English teacher who is a native speaker.
http://www.guidemywords.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mikki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Surprised
I'm a collage student
I think making friends is very important for improve speaking English Exclamation
so I want to make a friend Embarassed
hubert

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: May I be a keypal of you? Reply with quote

Hi,eagle28:
I am a college student from Xiamen,China.I read your online massage right now.I also want to find some friends to communicate each other in English.I thing it is a good way to improve and practise my English.I major in English.But sometimes,I find it is not easy to learn English very well.Maybe you can give me some experients.So
if you want to make friends with me ,please give a reply, ok?
Hubert
My dear friends,I'm am a lovely boy. I come from Xiamen,China. I am a college junior student .I major in English .I am willing to make friends with anybody who wants to be a keypal of me .Please sent massage to me if you like me.
Maggie1985

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hello!
My name is Maggie which is so common a name that many girls called it. And I just like my common name am a common girl in China. I’m a student of Jimei University in Xiamen Special Economic Zone which is known as its beauty and nature. Now I have been here more than 2 years. And I’m a junior of English Department. I like smile and of course I’m an optimist. I have many interests such as playing table tennis, listening to music, going window shopping. But I think I like making friends best. May I be a friend of yours? I am looking forward to your letter soon!
Good luck!

Yours, Maggie
12th.Sep.2004
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: