Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DO YOU BELIVE LOVE?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lili_85

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: DO YOU BELIVE LOVE? Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad
lili_85

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:32 am    Post subject: LOVE Reply with quote

IAM NOT HOW ABOUT YOU?
MOST OF THEM IS NOT TRUE Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
owais khalidt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Love is true.I belive in love.I love my mom.I love my brother and I love my girl friend.She loves me.In the front of your love you still quite and don't say anything.Thats love...
lili_85

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: HI Reply with quote

HI I BELIVE FAMILY LIVE BUT NOT OTHER LOVE IF SOME BODY TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU IS NOT TRUE IF YOU SAW THEM ONLY ONE OR TWO TIME YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE PERSON AND SAY I LOVE YOU AND YOU RERRY MUST LOVE THE PERSON THATS ALL. Mad
burco_lion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there are many kind of love.I love my mom and that is yhe natural love.I love my girl friend and I love every body.love doesn't envy,love is patient,love is kind,love is not proud,love is not rude,love is not self-seeking,it always protects,it always trusts,always hopes,always perserves,it;s not easily angered,it keeps no records of wrongslove doesn't delight,but rejoices the truth........ Laughing
burco_lion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there are many kind of love.I love my mom and that is yhe natural love.I love my girl friend and I love every body.love doesn't envy,love is patient,love is kind,love is not proud,love is not rude,love is not self-seeking,it always protects,it always trusts,always hopes,always perserves,it;s not easily angered,it keeps no records of wrongslove doesn't delight,but rejoices the truth........ Laughing
mohamed101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Hi every body, yeah you are all right..love is feeling between two people and keep them to stay happy and keep them away from evils.in my Idea love is the most beautifull in this world. my self I love my mom,my sister,my father,and my grandmother. I also love my girlfriend and she loves me too.so lili_85 do you believe in love or not.if you don't why??? also you should love your mom and other people too.

peace and love....
lili_85

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: HI Reply with quote

lili_85 wrote:
HI I BELIVE FAMILY LOVE BUT NOT OTHER LOVE IF SOME BODY TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU IS NOT TRUE IF YOU SAW THEM ONLY ONE OR TWO TIME YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE PERSON AND SAY I LOVE YOU AND YOU RERRY MUST LOVE THE PERSON THATS ALL. Mad
mohamed101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi lil_85 you are mistaking sis family love is natural one but the other one is true. if some one says"I love you" and it's lie that means that person is hurting him/her self. but if it's true your answer will be"I love you too" love is the only thing that makes the people happy and make them feel how beautifull is this world. so think twise sis... Laughing

peace and love

lovelybird

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi everybody Surprised .i'm a new member & i hope 2 be welcomed from u..
i think love is the most wonderful thing in life..u can't live without love.. how can u make friends,a family,travels or any thing without love.
i'm so shocked Shocked when i read ur last posts.i don't know why do u have that bad opinoin abou love???maybe some of u experience failure love experiences Crying or Very sad ;or affected by movies which talk about treason & untrue love...i don't know what's the real reason about ur tragic opinion towards love??!!!
TO ME>>>>i can't live without love Embarassed ..i love my parents,brothers,sisters & my friends....
DON'T BLAME ME>>>>>>try 2 imagine life without love..hw can u live a safe life??!!!!!
ooooooooh..i think it will be horrified Evil or Very Mad
i hope all of u experience a wonderful & true love story>>>>remeber me when that is happened..o.k.
stellara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi everybody!! Wink

wow, there are very interesting opinions in here! mostly I agree with you - there definitely is love, but I think too, that the feeling of *love* is very easily mistaken for some less altruistic feelings. I think, if you love somebody then you trust him/her in every way, you'd respect him/her and his/her opinion, wishes, feelings as well as he/she'd respect yours.
that doesn't mean that you can't be jealous, because in my opinion jealousy is a part pf love (how can you love somebody, and not be jealous??) but it's important how you react when you feel jealous.
some people don't want to be loved, but only want to have somebody who admires them and who's totally theirs. but that's not love.

and I think that there are uncountable many kinds of love. the love between mother and child is another one than the love between father and child. there's love between siblings, the love between friends, and girl-/boy-friends, which is another one than the love between partners or wife and husband.

I'm curious about your opinion! Very Happy
ciao, Sarah

MOKEY ROCKS!!!
knowledge_seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everybody needs love in there life . we can't live without love in our life coz the love always make us smile Very Happy. When u love u r mother , father , sister , brother or anybody belive me that's called true love, but try to choose the right person who deserve it & don't make u r bad feeling about love kill u r young heart or disappoint u.
Very Happy SMILE TO THE WORLD IT'S SMILE TO YOU Very Happy

anlong2810

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I agree with some of you said love is true and we have many kind of love. Somehow you can't see the true love if you don't have it or you don't believe it could bring happiness to you and others.
Love is go along with caring and truth. You care about every members in your family, you love them. You care about your lover because he or she has something that makes they sad, you love them. You care about other people even they not in your family, you love them.
It's not necessary that you in love or something. As the Great Commandments said: obey your God and love your neigbors as yourself.

An
stellara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my god, why are you so terribly cynical?!

maybe you're right that there's no really perfect love because actually nobody is perfect, but i believe nevertheless that there *is* real love and all of us do have the chance to know it. it depends on what we do with this chance!

you shouldn't have some fabulous (and naiv) notions about love but when you're awake of the reality and willing to make compromises you won't have problems to find a really adorable girl for your life. don't give up and don't be so pessimistic!

and love is not wrong, only people might be not lovable because they're unfaithful and dishonest. there are always some exception, remember!

I just thought about if i would like to live anymore if i'd know for sure that there's no real and absolutely honest love somewhere out there... i think i wouldn't.
because for me, only love in all its facets makes life worth living.

optimistic greets from me Very Happy Very Happy
Sarah

MOKEY ROCKS!!!
ateeq

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love is *beep*. Believe me this is true,love b/w couples are not true. You can't get pure love in this world.
pure love is,God love,and parents. The rest of love is *beep*.

let me tell you what's love b/w couples(boy or girl): So far u have money,wealth and body, love is ok. but if u dont have then they will kick your ass and will sleep with another guy.Isn't it?

we just believe on 3 words,but these 3 words will give u a hard time,which u can never ever forget.

well,there is another love. Nature love,love with animals,trees and so on,but this is true that love with nature will never let u down.

Love is materialistic,believe it or not. this is the fact.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: