Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I love my family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: I love my family Reply with quote

I love my family very much. How about you?
mami74

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I love my family Reply with quote

Hello Exclamation Very Happy
I'm a college student.
I love my family. Embarassed
Family is very important for my life. Very Happy
7natsumi19

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: My family is important for me Reply with quote

Ⅰlike mother and father. Smile ,but Ⅰdo not like sister. Sad
But, They are important for me. Surprised
are they important for you? Razz
yuki1027

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: I love my family Reply with quote

Ⅰ love my family too Exclamation
There are 6 peoples in my family including me.
My mother and father,older brother,younger brother,younger sister and Ⅰ.
Everyone funny Very Happy
How many brothers or sisters do you have Question Question
hiromi1987

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. Very Happy Nice to meet you. Very Happy I like family too. Smile I left my home, I took notice of importance of my family. Very Happy
Tracyunec2005

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: love my family Reply with quote

hello,
Do you love your family?
Do you have a good family?
Do you study a lot of things in your family?
If you say"yes". I think you happiness family!
I love my family very much. In my family, there are 4 people. My mother, Very Happy my father Very Happy ,my brother Very Happy and I. Wink My beother is a young people, he went for a job 3 years, and he had a baby this year.
iamwendy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: My family Reply with quote

Whatever my family do, I still love them.
Because I thought that they are my only permanent relatives.
Even we have argued, I will try to communicate with them. Wink
NanaimoGirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I love my family!
(And by the way, please stop over-using emoticons)
zuriawani

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: I LOVE MY FAMILY VERY MUCH. Reply with quote

HAI............. Cool
I also love my family very much. Very Happy
They are very important for me because without them i will become lonely in this world. Sad
My family is everything for me, so i will do anything for them. Razz
I have 11 siblings and i am the seventh. Rolling Eyes
I have 5 elder brothers, 1 elder sister, 3 younger brothers and 1 younger sister. Laughing
My father is a fisherman and my lovely mother is a housewife. Smile
I love my family because they always support me in everything that i do and give a lot of love for me.......
THANK YOU,MY FAMILY... Wink
I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER..... Embarassed
beergirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: FAMILY Reply with quote

I love my family too, but my family is not so harmonious as yours, my relationship with my elder brother is not good, he is poor-educated becasue he did not finish his junior Middle school edudation for some environment and personal reasons, so he cannot find a good job till now, our family members always feel very upset about it, tell me what i should do ....... why is my life going like this?? though i'm happy with my future family(i & my bf set up), i feel sad as i cannot help my brother.
nuruladillah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: my family and i Reply with quote

For me,my family is everything in my life.Without them i don't know who i am...I have a happy family..My mum is a sporting mother.She's just like my bestfriend.I tell her everything even if i have problems with my boyfriend.She will give me a lot of advice...She is also very good in cooking.She always cook my favourite dishes...She's a very nice person that i ever know...She is the only one that i trust...She never break her promise.My lecturer said that mothers are angels.I really agree with her.My mum is my angel... Laughing My dad is the best father in the world.He always motivating me especially in my study.If i want to do something,i will ask for his opinion first.I know he will do the best for mr and i also want to be the best for him... I have three little brothers.My first brother is 16-year-old.He likes reading and of course loves books very much.He always reading during her freetime.I believe that oneday he will be a good leader.I do hope so...My second brother is 15-year-old.He loves football.He will stay up until 3 a.m just for watching football match...And my last brother is 10-year-old.He is such a spoil brat...But i always play computer games with him...Even i don't have any litle daughter,but i still enjoy my life with my brothers.I really love my family and i wish oneday i can do and give something for them...I hope my family will be the most happy family in the world... Very Happy
i'm teresa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Family plays an important role for my life.

I�m deeply appreciated my parents, they give me a perfect life.
moyu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my family,too.But I don't live together.I lives alone.So,I am always placing them. Crying or Very sad My family menbers are mother,father,younger sister,younger brother,and I. Very Happy My father works at a travel company.So,he have been to a lot of countries.
For example,America,Australia,British,and so on. He also started living alone at same years of me. SO,he always advised me about life style.
My mother is very unique. She always makes us happy. Wink But she sometimes gets angry like a devil. Laughing And,my younger sister is a high shcool student.She is good at playing the piano and playing on the clarinet.And she is going to start living alone from next year.So,I certainly am glad to help her what I can.Finaly,my younger brother is also a high school student.He belongs to a basketball club.It's very hard,and he is always sleeping after it. Laughing And he was very very fat Exclamation But,to my surprise,he lost more than 10 kilograms for one year.That's why, now,he is thin than I.Anyways,I love my family very much. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: