Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

say bye to 2005

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pam806

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject: say bye to 2005 Reply with quote

it is a long time since my last post in this website. I became tough and tough. life turns the good side to me. my job is well done, my home is cozzy, my exams are all passed. After my EX came back and talked to me, I noticed that life is really changed and we can not go back anymore. therefore, I start to talk with a Newyork guy after two years' rest. After three monthes' call, I found he is not my Mr. right. so we keep our friendship in the basic lever. I think I am still not ready for a boyfriend in mind and feel little sorry for him.
the christmas is coming and 2006 is near the corner, I have lots of things to next year. first is changing a job. the second is finding one boyfriend. the third one is try to start my studying again or keep an eye on my small business in clothes.
Azaquiel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck to you in the upcoming year. =)

�����������������
nuruladillah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope your wishes will come true...
nuruladillah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm....2005 will be over.I think,there're still a lot of thing that i didn't do...but,the most moment that i will never forget is when my boyfriend want to break our relationship...For the becoming new year,i'll find someone who is better thab him.I wish next will be better than this year...goodbye 2005
sya_tesl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Happy 2006 Reply with quote

well...good luck in whatever you wish for..Happy becoming New Year!!Hope that the next year will be better than this year... Very Happy Razz
coke7590

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope you have a good 2006 ,,
and then hope i can forget all unhappy things in 2005..
over 2005,,,
to 2006 hope good things will come to you and me and i can remember all good things about me and anyone
pam806

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best wish to everyone!

I am totally shocked by the mistakes that I made. there are lots of grammar mistakes in my post article. I feel embarrassing about that. i need study hard during the next year. hehehe Wink
mindy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: say bye to 2005 Reply with quote

Surprised It's a pleasure to join you.I'm a freshmen here.You can call me Mindy. I don't know what happened to you,but it's so happy to hear you say bye to 2005. You seem to be a brave girl. Sometimes things happen to us that may seem horrible,painful, and unfair at first,but upon reflection we will find that without overcoming those obstacles we never would have realized our potential,strength,willpower,or heart. "Nothing is impossible"...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: