Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you love your family?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
annayaya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject: Do you love your family? Reply with quote

I have many family. I love them very much. They are so kind.
Do you love your family just like me? Very Happy
Snake777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes , i do love my family . I have awesome parents but krazie sometimes . I do love my lil sis , she is funnie , honnest but soo mean to me sometimes . except for my brother ! I dont like him that much but he is still my bro .. Oh well , my family is not that great but i love mine
Luda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my family a lot.I have two brothers and one sister and they are best friends in my life.Also I have very good parents and I thanks God for my great family.I have my own family:husband and son and I love them a lot too.
sya_tesl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: I love my family more than everything... Reply with quote

Like you all guys,I really love my family.For your information,my family consists of my late father, my lovely mother,and eight sibblings all together.I live in a single storey house in Kelantan which is located in Malaysia.Although I come from an average class, my life is always full with laughter and all the things we get are enough for everyone.But,the most unforgettable thing that happened to me was when my father died two years ago because he had a thyroid cancer. Sad Crying or Very sad It was a gloomy and sadness moment for me as he was the head of my happy family.Now, what I can only do for him is to pray for his peacefulness in the other world.Now, what I only have to share my problems with is my loving and caring mother besides my other sibblings.I think she is the best mother in the whole world. Smile She took care of us after my father's death and never complain about all the things she had to face.She is the most patient person I have ever met.You know, everytime I have an examination, she would stay up together with me until late at night to make sure that I have already read all the notes and reference books for the examination on tomorrow morning.I know that she was tired in the day and persuaded her to go to bed but she insisted in accompanying me to study.I know that she wants to see all of her children succeed in their studies.Because of her patience and determination, I have promised to myself that I will make her happy by achieving good marks in all of the examination I sit and will sit in the future.That's all about my mother. Very Happy
As for my sibblings, I actually have eight sibblings including me.I am the sixth and I have three elder sisters and two elder brothers and also two younger sisters.All of us couldn't be apart from each other.Everytime there was a big celebration , all of us will get together and spent most of our time chatting and sharing about our experiences,funny stories and also about our future.But, that was before,when we were still young and don't have to think much about our own life.Now, all of us have our own life.More than that, my eldest sister has married and she is getting far and far from me and my other sibblings.I wish that I could turn back time and can gather with all of my family again.But, let bygone be bygone. Sad Oh,how I love my family.I always pray to god to protect all of us and nothing can separate us except death. Smile That's all from me now.Until we meet again.See ya!
coke7590

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love my family very much! sometime, my mother punish me... but i know that she is care me.. i have a interest father, he also make me laugh,sometimes, he give iq question, when i find the answer, i very happy! he never punish me , but when i go out or use computer too long, he will ask me go where and tell me don't use too long time la..this is not good for eyes.. so i think they very care me! i love my family
jingzi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi sya-tesl
I read your words in forum.I admire your mother very much,for it's not easy to born in a good family and have a mother who can love her child in your mother's way.
I am not so lucky with you. I don't live with my parents.As a child, i even don't understand them(maybe use ""know about"is more correct).I just know they are my parents and to be honest i don't love them.i know this is not right but i can't love them every time i try my best to face the fact.
I think you are laughing at me when i say this.but this is the truth.
I have another family. a big one. I love them more than my parents. I can do everything for them.because they love me just like i love them.
I am still a students now.like you ,when i am in trouble,there must be someone helping me, it's not my parents but my uncle who i will remember and love for ever .He is building a world without any difficulty for me though i don't like it. I am trying to get used to it,because this is his way to protect me,to love me.this is my real life and my real feeling.
by the way , I am from china.a chinese girl.my name means mirror.
wating for your reply.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: