Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

we know not what is good until we have lost it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annyzhang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: we know not what is good until we have lost it Reply with quote

I dreamed my mother last night again. My mother went off for 4 months. She was 59 years old, still young. Mom had been deaf when I was a little girl, so we always talk loudly with her. In recent years, she can't see clearly because diabetes, so that we had only limited communtion with her. we don't know and care about what she need indeed, including me, I always thought everthing have enough time.

Two weeks before my mother went off, Mom came to my home and want me to buy a new shoes with her when I was going to take my son to "the Children Park". I knew she want me go with her, "but it is first time to the Children Park, and today is International Children�s Day", I thought,"next time, next time I will do" ...... but, I have not "next time" again, never have!

Mom! I am sorry! I miss you! Mom!

Last edited by Annyzhang on Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angel.jiang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I very very movingly! Crying or Very sad
onlyplay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the same to you,and I think we all aren't obedient children.
Luckyyoung

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Don't sorry Reply with quote

I was affected by your artical,we all could lose many things ,but we must have optimistic liveing,life is better!
mingping

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Moving Reply with quote

I agree with you. Sometime we don't value what we have in hand but go after what we can not afford. How pity we are. Thank you for your words, which make me to understand to apprciate what we have right now.
Annyzhang

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, I wish you to understand to apprciate what you have right now, don't like as me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: