Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hate Sites and Propogandas.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ilya

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: What Ilyia wrote. Reply with quote

[quote]ilya wrote:

I respect muslims than people of any other relgions. And why i respet them: they never forget their enemies, the hateness live with them within many generations,

The above statement is what Ilyia wrote, Washurao. Did you not read this statement from Ilyia? Well, let me explain what it means to you. According to what Ilyia said in this above statement, there is only one reason why he respects muslims. The only reason Ilyia respects muslims is because "their hateness live within them for many generations and they never forget their enemies." He respects muslims mainly because of their strong hatred inside them - hatred enough to kill innocent people. According to Ilyia, he respects muslims more than any people of OTHER RELIGIONS. [/quote]

Diana, i see no word said by me about the only reason. I respect them for many reasons. And i seem to have told about them. About this reason. I think it`s good and not. But i respect them for this. Everybody must answer for his activities. And big countries should think before attacking small countries (i mean political and economic sizes) as in some generations their places can be changed and small countries will become big. And they will decide to revenge. I think it`s honest. But it`s not good for peace but that big countries should have thought about that before.
genkiguy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of hate groups......

www.gacp.org

Your thoughts please>
BakaGaijin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ano... how is that a hate site?

I'm Kevin Tillman.
Japanese Exchange and Teaching ALT
genkiguy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to about us..and then click on founder....

Do you think it suspicious that the Korean founder doesn't use his Korean name???
Is it strange to list his qualifications of Honorary degrees, yet neglect to mention what university bestowed the award.

Do a search at amazon.com for the books he claims to have written, you won't find them there.

He's a graduate of the Wesley Seminary???
I contacted the following organisations and they confirmed that he didn't graduate from their institutions.

Wesley Biblical Seminary. http://www.wbs.edu/

Wesley Theological Seminary" in Washington, D.C. http://www.wesleysem.edu/

Now it seems there maybe was a Korean institute with a similar name,
so maybe he did graduate from there, but why wasn't he more specific????

To cut a long story short, that website is nothing more than a front for a criminal organisation.

Whats this got to do with hate groups....
well the founder of gacp is a fan of a certain Austrian man named Adolf.
And why wouldn'd he be a fan, wasn't Adolf doing God's work by avenging the death of Jesus???
genkiguy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again regarding the www.gacp.org site...
(hope someone else finds it interesting besides me)

This is what the Korean Police just told me about the gacp founder...
you can view it online at
http://www.police.go.kr/eng/visitor/visitorList.jsp

Message 148
Thank you for your visiting Korean National Police Agency.
We inform you that the suspect, Myung Sok JUNG (DOB : 17 February 1945, male ) is wanted for charge of rape, etc. by Seoul District Prosecutor's Office(Foreign Affairs Division, prosecutor's name : LEE Yong Min, contact phone no. : 82-2-530-4821∼2)
Seoul Interpol requested the suspect's deportation to Hongkong Interpol on 1 July 2003.
The suspect was arrested for illegal stay in Hongkong, China by Hongkong Immigration Department on 9 July 2003 but released on bail after 3 days.
Hongkong Immigration Department approved the exit order for Korea against Myung Sok JUNG. However, the suspect disappeared since he appealed dissatisfaction to Immigration Department on 1 August 2003.
Hongkong police cancelled the bail against the suspect and are searching for him after registering the suspect on watching lists.

Thank you very much for your consistant cooperation.
BakaGaijin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. That could be the reason he doesn't use his name. LoL Confused Shocked Laughing

I'm Kevin Tillman.
genkiguy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing maybe you should change your user name to: iiatama gaijin (smart foreigner)???

You may not be aware of it, but you actually did me a favour recently, thanks!!!!!!
BakaGaijin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A favor? As in what?

I'm Kevin Tillman.
genkiguy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your comments a while back made me realise that a better way of informing people was to simply tell what happened to me, with some added some wit and sarcasm and a cliffhanger or 5
I am a very witty man!!
thanks, really

check it out if yo have the time...

http://www.pusanweb.com/forums/index.htm
in the Korea-related Open Forum
topic is called The Ultimate Male Fantasy
Its a true story.
BakaGaijin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eto... arigato, but I think I'll pass when the topic is as such...

I'm Kevin Tillman.
Corey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not - nay can not. I have a duty...

Guy.. this was the funniest, best thing I read all week. And believe me I read a lot of stuff in a week.

Quote:
"My Church is a cult, I'm leaving it"
Well I was really quite shocked and a little disappointed, I was looking forward to living with a cult chick and taking the piss out of her every second of every day.

We could be long lost brothers.

Kindly inform them that I, and I alone am the second christ. They must obey and worship me (and of course bow to my every wish!)

Corey

Last edited by Corey on Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
genkiguy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Corey!!!
I actually spent 2.5 hours this morning discussing the cult with 2 cult girls.
Man freaky stuff, They have no idea their Messiah is wanted by Interpol, and when he goes to jail they'll still follow him...Jesus was persecuted too was their comebacks....
I took notes during the whole conversation, but I'll wait till I leave my town in December to post them, man this brainwashing stuff works!!

Thanks for reading bro!! I appreciate it!!
genki porridge
genkiguy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kindly inform them that I, and I alone am the seconde christ. They must obye and worship me (and of course bow to my every wish!)

I'll tell them but I don't think they'll be very keen, you see they already have one.
(Monty Python Holy Grail)
genkiguy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BakaGaijin wrote:
eto... arigato, but I think I'll pass when the topic is as such...

Please don't let the title put you off,
Its really the story of my experiences with a false Messiah
You're a religious guy, so here's a biblical spin on it:

Mat 7:15 KJV) "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

(Mat 24:11 KJV) "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."

(Mat 24:24 KJV) "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

My story at pusanweb contaims lot's of information how cults decieve people, worth checking out really.
Up to you of course, but since you said the title put you off, I decided to give some more information,
cheers
BakaGaijin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ot particularly picky on my religions, I may be Christian, but I've dated Catholic, Wiccan, Athiest, Mormon(i think), buddist, and a ancestorial worshiper(that was the best one!) But If they want to follow some pediphile, let them. they will discover sooner or later. When he reaches down their pants. ^_^

I'm Kevin Tillman.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: