Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is your pet?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the rose's turtle Laughing
And I don't have a zoo. Well maybe. Today I discovered two more birds at my house. I didn't know they were there Laughing So now I have more pets. And I don't know how much money I need to feed them 'cause that's my parent's job
jmejiasr_88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beancurdturtle wrote:

The Betta is less than one year old.

Which you prefer: Beta fish or gold fish?

For you which is more beautiful?

For me the two species, but the goldfish have a great color; color gold is attractive!!!
beancurdturtle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them both.

�Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.�
--Dr. Seuss
Oriani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beancurdturtle wrote:
I like them both.

Nice!

Actually I don't have a turtle.. I mean.. the name is different but I don't know how to call it in English. In Spanish is " Morrocoy" .. it's a kind of turtle...
hoshi

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't know how to call it in English. In Spanish is " Morrocoy" .. it's a kind of turtle...
I don't know even spanish Laughing I had to talk with a girl from Panama last week at my job and I couldn't understand her Laughing she speaks very fast. I took her address because of a big miracle Cool but now I have more fluency in spanish Razz
crankynerves

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 2 dogs of german shepherd breed I love them they are just too cute!!! Razz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i envy those of you who have a dog or more dogs - i have always dreamt of having a dog! Unfortunately we live in a flat, so it's impossible. I had 2 hamsters (they had 14 babies!), fish (never lived for more than a month) and badgies. Now I have just one badgie, she(or he?we just think it is she because she has a peaceful character) is 6 years old, yellow and fat and loud....so sweet Smile she is also very musical, loves listening to me when im playing the piano. Anyway, after she dies, I don't want to buy a bird any more cause sometimes I feel sorry when I see birds in a cage :/
Oriani

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the fact is that I have two turtles!!!
rosemary010

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: I love pets very much. Reply with quote

I love pets very much. In fact, my family has three cats now. They are very lovely. I am not quite sure whether they are wise enough to understand what I am saying, but it seems that they surely do. They can realize when you are happy or sad, if you are depressed, they will just sit behind you. Just like a real friend, being with you when you are unhappy. But they can not talk to you, they keep silent. They like playing. Sometimes they go out to climb the trees. But for most of the time they sleep. As everybody knows, cats like sleeping. They have to sleep more than 10 hours a day once I saw in a book. Nevertheless, they like my friends live with me which made me happy.
beibeizhu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love pets very much and i have always dreamt of having a dog.but my parents do not love it.so i only make a dream,but when i married my boyfried,i will buy a small dogs.now i am a pet by my boyfried.haha,he call me pangpang~
Andreagg9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: What is your pet? Reply with quote

Hi!
I have a dog! She's call "Fosca" (English: Dark). She's a Black Schnauzer mini! She's the Best! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
I love animals... the dogs, cats, hourses, dolphins,...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
airipon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: What is your pet? Reply with quote

Hi, I have a dog too! Very Happy
His name is cha-cha.
He is good eater but he is small and cute lol
so I love him very much Smile
Surenee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beancurdturtle wrote:
I have new baby fish in my little pond:

Their names are Snap, Crackle, and Pop.

This is Snap over the Sword pot (the plants are called Swords):

This is Crackle (top), Pop (middle), and the minnow. The minnow chases the babies and picks on them:

This is Crackle (left) and Snap (right):

This is Snap (top) and Crackle (bottom) at the entry to the grotto:

This is my inside fish:

Wow,so nice! I really want to have a puppy which follows me everyday.But everyone in my family has to go work everyday ,we have no time to feed it,and we just don't want it to be so lonely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: