Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you suddenly became rich what would you do?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
francine_querol

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Francine-Brasil Reply with quote

Well..if I became rich now, first I wouldn't know what to do with the money Very Happy, because I'm just 14 years old!! But I really like to travel to Europe, but.. I know that there are lot of people needing some donations, givings, that I don�t need. I would like to give part os money for the poor people and the other, travel to Europe, maybe to a poor country. I think, around us, there is a "anonymous" world, that is "out" of our reality. If I don�t know what to do with these money, I would save it
Smile
novatramandai

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i became rich suddenly I wanna go abroad..
Australia, hawaii and many other places that there are perfect waves to surf!
I'd like to make a trip around the world, visiting many beatiful places, with my friends and my family..

And if some member of my family need my help, my money will be their too.
Paran�

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

polaris wrote:
Hello philanthropist,

Yes, I agree with you. I would like to travel around China and Japan someday, visiting the historical places and of course sightseeing. Every country has her own culture which can be observed in daily life.

Often before coming to a particular country we have already stereotyped the people there, which usually turns out to be incorrect. In this sense it's better if we actually visit the country and prove that the (bad) stereotypes are wrong. We obviously want to keep the good stereotypes Very Happy .

I agree with polaris. I would like to travel around China and Japan someday. And I would like to buy a soccer team or a small country, maybe an island:lol:. Oh, I would like to buy an expensive car, like a Gallardo or a Ferrari. Cool
carunchinho

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: !!!!!!! Reply with quote

I'm not sure. I would like to buy the soccer team Chelsea, or some other and have a black Audi TT. Well, I would divide the money with my family. Probably I would put the most of the money in a bank and I would receive some interests every mouth. Kind: if I won one million dollars and put it in a bank, I would receive ten thousand dollars a month. In my opinion it would be enough. Very Happy
Ossan-poohsan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you suddenly became rich,I wanna go to Louvre museum and Kyoto.
There are many temples in Kyoto.They are very beautiful!!
After I wanna buy a big house.
noodlescandy

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: if i suddenly became rich, what i would do Reply with quote

if i suddenly became rich Very Happy , i would buy my parents a big house, and help my father adopt more dogs, and help my sister manage a pet clinic, and buy a beautiful and exclusive car for my boyfriend. Very Happy
Osman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: I think I am shocked. Reply with quote

Initially I would buy a beatiful home, car. I would get away some seaside, help to my friends and relative, make a new business.

But I know that who suddenly become rich, they spend their money so easy. And then they become poor again after a few times. Sad

Thanks, (I am from TURKEY)
ad-miral

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would go and make a cruise http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home/n2ch.do;jsessionid=0000CxKQDWPognZIf5MDCzKET-1:10ktdmods with my girlfriend.
Riker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would give a part of my money to an association.. And I buy a new flat to have a bigger "openspace" Razz I would juste live normally.
ejmbo_92

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: If you suddenly became rich what would you do? Reply with quote

ıf ı became rich,ı would help poor people.and ı develop my education and language.ı want to learning a lot of languages of countries. because of this ı wanna go to the countries.anddd of course my family. ı buy a new house to them and ı provide their happiness and easygoingness....
lil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I am going to be rich but with all my hardworks, I will definitely travel all over the world to help people, and build chapels. I will be grateful to say that it was God who leaded me to build my dreams. I have learned that money is just a piece like an ornament that glitters but not permanent on earth or for people. I heard it from the old lady who are not fortunate, and someone did say such things on her. And that words I would not never forget when I was a kid. I am also not rich,but nothing is permanent in this world especially when people are just depending with their money or selves or anything that they love in this world. In that I cannot find the true meaning of happiness.

Pm me if you want to ask for the messages of love, I will send you the web site but this is very long to read though. God Bless!
1yuka

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: If I were rich..!? Reply with quote

What I would do if i became rich....!?
I would buy my house and cars at first, and then I would travel around the world with my family and my friends.
And in many places, I would buy everything what i want.
It would be anything even house as a cottage.
so i visit there whenever i want to go.
And i can't forget this.
I would do something for developing countries(it would be Asia, Africa , South America ...).
For example building schools for children, making waterworks and giving education for not only children but also for adults.
I wish if i could change the world!!
Ykri

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i became rich, i have many things that i want to buy and do Very Happy
first, i wanna go shopping and buy lots of clothes, shoes, jewelries and bags.
second, i want to live in a lovely apartment with pretty furnitures.
i also want to go abroad with my family because i havent been abroad for many years! and i want to visit my host family in australia Smile

at last, i will contribute for developing countries. my brother-in law is from africa, and i have heard many stories about his countiry. hopefully i can help as many people as i can.

well... if i have money though!
finn1207

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if I become rich suddenly, I would keep working as a teacher. Certainly, my life would change a lot, but I would use that �money� to fulfil dreams. For instance, I would have a very cosy and relaxing life style.
beibeizhu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you suddenly became rich what would you do?
what a nice qustion.
My family is not so rich.
If I suddenly became a rich, Maybe I give the money my parents to travaling above. I hope their dream come true.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: