Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what do you think about taking drugs while UR teeanager???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohamed101

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: what do you think about taking drugs while UR teeanager??? Reply with quote

what do you think about taking bills,smoking weed,drinking alcohol?? what kinds of problems can those things cause to you as person and as family???? Question Rolling Eyes
subtory

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never smoked. I think somking can do no good to us and it's a waste of money. Sometimes I drink a little wine on a party. I don't like the taste of wine. But I think when we are very glad we can drink a little. Too much wine is also bad for your health.
Smoking and drinking also have many bad effects on families. Men usually like doing that while women don't. The different opinion on smoking and drinking may result in trouble.
eda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

West is in a worse condition abot this issue as far as i know..
Such things are REALLY our enemies but looks like not so..Teenagers take drugs or drinks because of their emptiness i think.They wanna belong somewhere and have no values at all, then immediatly drugs,weeds and finally WHITE DEATH comes..
these are really bitter things.I hope this disaster will be dinished soon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Drug Reply with quote

I've never smoked. I think somking can do no good to us and it's a waste of money. Sometimes I drink a little wine on a party. I don't like the taste of wine. But I think when we are very glad we can drink a little. Too much wine is also bad for your health
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Drug Reply with quote

In my opinion, It can destroy health, family and society. I think that we must protest using drug for 3 reasons. First, drug is dangerous to your health and other people. It can destroy your health and brain. After you taken drug, you could not keep calm and can�t control yourself. You may hurt yourself or other people. It may make you commit suicide. Second, drug is dangerous to your family. If your take drug, Your family are sad and badly known. The family meets many problem. It can make dispute within family. It may make your family broken. Finally, drug is also dangerous to society. You may rob and kill other people. You may kidnap someone for money without consciousness. In conclusion, Because drug is dangerous to your health, your family and society, we should protest using drug.

Thapanee Mumbansao
Micro 48213923 Shocked Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: