Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my family
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astrid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello
i am salvadorean, I Have a big family.I have four brothers and two sister.
we are live with my father and mother.. Very Happy
aliany

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!!! I go to talk about of my family in my country. My family is very beautifull.My family has 5 people and I.Their name are: my brothers`name victor, Jorge and Alfredo,my mon` name is Indiana, my father`name is Pablo.My family very important for my because they are always with my in the dificult moment. I want a lot and I know that they my. My father work in agriculture and my mon is housewife. My brothers study in the high school but he young ( jorge) not study because not know nothing.My family is one biggest treasure.Everybody in family are especial for my.
Dominga

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, my name is dominga Espinal, my opinion of my family in my country, My family is very important for my my family there are my father my mother two brother y one sister my brother javier has 25 years old and amadito has 27 years old my sister has 29 years old I am the young the my brothers, my father is very serius and to worker the is my modelo to follow my mother is fun, is wonderful, is like a friend for my my family is very together I never separated the them in 19 years that has, my family like that I has many friends, because them say the friend are important in the life the a people my family understand and always confide in my, my great dream is can help to has a life best all together in my country and I are a professional and work in my country in a great company in the 2008, with help of god.
senelia01

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name is senelia. I am from nicaragua.
my family is small and I live with a mother, a father,a sister. they are very friendly. my father works in a mini-market, my mother works in my house and my sister works in a small store. my mother is 48 years old, father is 51 years old, sister is 21 years old and I am the youngest and my family lives in a small city my mother likes many animals, my father likes agriculture.
Reem-o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astrid, Aliany, Dominga, and Senelia,
I know you miss your family, and really you have a lot more time away. I think the best thing is to enjoy your time now, and remember how great of a family you have to go back to and share your experiences with. I know when you return to your country you will be sad and miss your friends here in the US.
Reem-o
Jennifer♪

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: my family Reply with quote

Hi Very Happy
There are 4 people in my family, father, mother, younger brother.
I love my family members Smile
aya0109

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: My family Reply with quote

Hi!
There are 8 people in my family.
Mother, father, grandma, grandfa, my younger sister , two younger brosers and me!We are 4 brother's!
But every one is different character. Wink
So we can enjoy each other. I feel the conection of between my mother and I is as friend Embarassed
I like my family!
mimi48

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!!
My family is 6 people,father,mother,younger brother,grand father and grand mother.
And we have cat.He is also our important family member.
Always we have dinner together.
But now, my grand father is in a hospital.
So we can't have a dinner time together.
In addition, my younger brother back home late because he go to a girl friend's house to meet her.
Laura_12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="iswriting"]Hi.Nice to meet you!
There are 6 people in my family,grandmother,father,mother,two younger brother and I.I talk about my grandmother.She is 80 years old.She get up early almost always.Then she washes and prepare a meal in the morning etc.I think she works the hardest in my family.I love grandmoter as such Smile
Please mail me back whenever you can!!
See you again Very Happy[/quote]

Hi!! I�m Laura from Costa Rica. I had a family of 6 last year. I have 2 brothers, my mom, my dad, my grandmother and I. But my grandmother died last June. Sad It was very dificult for us because she lived with us since my parents got married, (almost 28 years). You know, your grandmother remembers my grandmo 'cause she did te same things you describe!!! She loved cooking for us and she was a great cook actually!!
Our Grandparents are very important, we most to care about them!!! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: