Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A bad experience carring inspiration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rice07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: A bad experience carring inspiration Reply with quote

Hi

I'm a fresh in this forum learning how to compose article,as amn't a native English-speaker, pardon my poor writing, but the below is an real event happened on...

Yesterday was the day that my elder son slipped and needed five stitches in his lower lip to heal. That's really a bad experience making me have the feeling- if I were to be my son, he wouldn't suffer so much. I did really want to take his place to have that pain while a doctor was dealing with the wound. If you put youself in my shoes as a father, you would feel the feeling was hard to describe, and painful.

That's life, full of challenges and setbacks here and there when you make an effort in getting where you want to be. So you have to be tough enough, and hang in there at what you're aiming. Achievinging success not the kind of thing done overnight, it takes time,determination,action, and some passion I guess. More of that, my son have to tackle with in the future. That's the reason there's nothing wrong with some suffering ahead of him to be successful.(I comfored myself by thinkg so at that moment.)

Character-building is crucial in childhood, which makes what the child to be in the future. As parents, we play the role of assisstants as best as we can. With having children towards positive , it is the ultimate goal for parents, isn't it? As the results of character-building, parents seem obviously content with this.

Last edited by rice07 on Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
rice07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for me to make a correction- ...my son has to...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: