Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ESL school in Vancouver (academics)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coolkid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: ESL school in Vancouver (academics) Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

I am currently looking for a good ESL school in Vancouver, I need knowledge - academics to take IELTS or TOEFL. I already have bad experience with schools that teach conversation skills, i find it waste of time and $$$.

Your advice on a reputable school will be highly appreciated!

Thank you
ESLExplorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've likely already found a school, but for others who are looking for schools in Vancouver:

Here is a great list of schools in the Vancouver area, organized by rating (by students):

http://www.eslexplorer.com/en/study-english-in-vancouver

ESL Explorer also has weekly 50% off deals in Vancouver. Usually, IELTS exam prep courses are included in these deals!

http://www.eslexplorer.com/en/deals/save-on-english-courses-in-vancouver

Hope this helped!

Erin Bunting
ebunting(at)eslexplorer.com
Afra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: ESL school in Vancouver (academics) Reply with quote

Coolkid wrote:
Hi everyone!

I am currently looking for a good ESL school in Vancouver, I need knowledge - academics to take IELTS or TOEFL. I already have bad experience with schools that teach conversation skills, i find it waste of time and $$$.

Your advice on a reputable school will be highly appreciated!

Thank you

Hi,
Each Vancouver school belongs to a family of schools including a secondary school and the elementary schools & annexes that feed into the secondary.
For more information about ESL school in Vancouver, visit the following link;
http://eslprograms.vcc.ca/
Strong writing skills are critical for a variety of reasons. First, you need them to effectively complete written homework and papers in college. Several classes are offered in colleges that help improve writing skills. These are critical as employers commonly want employees with strong written communication skills.
If you do not have these skills, www.essays.ae is a great website that helps students in writing their educational assignments.
Good News is they are offering 35% Discount instead of their regular 30%. Go and place your order to http://www.essays.ae/order/ and fill with Discount Code PROMO35 in order to get 35% discount.
Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: